• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2016 Transfer Window

DirtyMagic97

57 minutes ago, C47 said:

Vardy signed a four year extension this morning. Will stay at Leicester for the foreseeable future. 

Good for him but I doubt he will repeat his 2015 at Leicester.  He will also find himself on the street if Leicester struggles.  Now Kante and Mahrez will expect similar wages which Leicester cannot provide.

Vardy is a superstar and fan favorite at Leicester, would be a huge blow of he left.  Instead he took a high road.  I respect that.

9 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Arsenal contacted Everton about Lukaku. Lukaku needs to move...  Dude is wasting away at Everton.  Everton might tell Arsenal to fug off because they need him bad.

Everton will ask an arm and a leg to let him leave. Don't think Wenger will pay what they want.

On 6/23/2016 at 8:21 AM, ARSEN said:

Good for him but I doubt he will repeat his 2015 at Leicester.  He will also find himself on the street if Leicester struggles.  Now Kante and Mahrez will expect similar wages which Leicester cannot provide.

Vardy is a superstar and fan favorite at Leicester, would be a huge blow of he left.  Instead he took a high road.  I respect that.

What does this mean?  Unless I'm reading it wrong this is dumb to say haha.  Most Leicester fans probably never dreamed they would see their club win the Premier League in their lifetime.  Vardy could score 2 goals in that shirt the rest of career and I think he'll still always be viewed as a club hero because of last year.  Vardy is also just a damn good player.  He has a knack for scoring goals, they aren't always pretty but he simply puts the ball in the net.

4 hours ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

What does this mean?  Unless I'm reading it wrong this is dumb to say haha.  Most Leicester fans probably never dreamed they would see their club win the Premier League in their lifetime.  Vardy could score 2 goals in that shirt the rest of career and I think he'll still always be viewed as a club hero because of last year.  Vardy is also just a damn good player.  He has a knack for scoring goals, they aren't always pretty but he simply puts the ball in the net.

If Leicester gets relegated or even not make top 15... no way they keeping his £130k a week contract.  He will get dumped... Leicester won EPL but they not top club of England.  Most top teams make revenue from sponsorships and tv deals.  Unfortunately, even after winning EPL... They just not that popular.

Wenger failures...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10324085/cristiano-ronaldo-lionel-messi-and-jamie-vardy-12-transfers-arsenal-have-failed-to-complete

Wenger had opportunities to sign Ibrahimovich, Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Di Maria, Yaya Toure, Juanfran and etc...  He failed at all of them...  Mind blowing how this man still have a job after 12 years of absolute failure...  

37 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

If Leicester gets relegated or even not make top 15... no way they keeping his £130k a week contract.  He will get dumped... Leicester won EPL but they not top club of England.  Most top teams make revenue from sponsorships and tv deals.  Unfortunately, even after winning EPL... They just not that popular.

They aren't getting relegated or even close.  Well unless they lose Kante and Mahrez.  If they keep those two they'll still be top-10 next season.

16 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

They aren't getting relegated or even close.  Well unless they lose Kante and Mahrez.  If they keep those two they'll still be top-10 next season.

Don't have a very good memory?  They were 17th place and 1 point from relegation 1 year ago.  They won record games by 1 goal margin (14 out of 23).  They had the healthiest team in EPL year around.  The opposite teams had the worst chance conversion rate in the world (let that sink in).  Leicester had the best conversion rate in EPL.  Leicester were extremely fortunate last year...  It was an absolute miracle they won... 

Lukaku was asked today if he's going to be playing for Everton next year and he said "I will leave this aspect to my agent". Apparently, Lukaku is very unhappy at Everton and Everton is willing to move him if they cannot sort this out.

Archived