• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2016 Transfer Window

DirtyMagic97

Getting close to being done.  Should be announced soon.

Asenal are moving towards agreement with Borussia Mönchengladbach on a potential £30 million deal for Granit Xhaka.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/05/10/arsenal-close-in-on-30m-midfielder-granit-xhaka/

CDM down...  Star RW and CF left.  With Giroud can't finish and Welbeck out for 3-6 months, Arsenal need CF reinforcement bad. 

Oh man... a man can only dream?

Ibrahimovich

Alexis-Ozil-Mahrez

Xhaka-Elnenny

Rumors flying that Poch will go after Lallana this summer for around £20 million. I can see that happening from our end, as he knows the player, and the I assume the player likes him too. But, I don't see Liverpool selling him to a rival like that.

Guess we'll see. But, I really hope they decide to go after a proven EPL striker this summer to complement Kane. No more "but he did great in this league" disappointments. A striker with actual English experience is needed. Someone who can come in and score, and give Kane a break from playing every single game would be nice. (I know.. I'm dreaming, right?)

1 hour ago, Raskle said:

Rumors flying that Poch will go after Lallana this summer for around £20 million. I can see that happening from our end, as he knows the player, and the I assume the player likes him too. But, I don't see Liverpool selling him to a rival like that.

Guess we'll see. But, I really hope they decide to go after a proven EPL striker this summer to complement Kane. No more "but he did great in this league" disappointments. A striker with actual English experience is needed. Someone who can come in and score, and give Kane a break from playing every single game would be nice. (I know.. I'm dreaming, right?)

I think Lukaku will be for sale for about £45M.

You can breathe Dirty,  Arsenal apparently after Mkhitaryan and not Gotze.

Sky said Wenger top 3 targets Morata, Xhaka and Mkhitaryan.  If Real decides to cock block Arsenal, Wenger 2nd choice is Icardi who they tried to sign in February.

If Arsenal gets both Xhaka and Mkhitaryan I will cry...

10 hours ago, ARSEN said:

You can breathe Dirty,  Arsenal apparently after Mkhitaryan and not Gotze.

Sky said Wenger top 3 targets Morata, Xhaka and Mkhitaryan.  If Real decides to cock block Arsenal, Wenger 2nd choice is Icardi who they tried to sign in February.

If Arsenal gets both Xhaka and Mkhitaryan I will cry...

That's not good either. Henrikh Mkhitaryan will leave a void that Gotze will fill at Dortmund. We need Mkhitaryan to stay at Dortmund so they don't need Gotze haha.

On 5/11/2016 at 7:08 PM, Raskle said:

If you guys come with £20m, we might sell. Lallana is a good EPL player and nothing more, sometimes worse. He presses like hell, but if he were even moderately clinical, he'd be a perennial 15-goal guy. But alas, he Cruyff turns his way to mediocre performances time and again.

If we sign Gotze, we'll also have too many guys fighting for that one spot. So either Lallana acts as a winger or doesn't play.

1 hour ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

That's not good either. Henrikh Mkhitaryan will leave a void that Gotze will fill at Dortmund. We need Mkhitaryan to stay at Dortmund so they don't need Gotze haha.

They just sign Dembele who can play RW (HM position).

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

They just sign Dembele who can play RW (HM position).

His best spot is directly behind the striker, almost as a second striker. Tuchel only really plays him at winger out of necessity. Dembele is purely a winger, so they'll need someone who can play directly in behind Aubameyang. Enter Gotze.

Archived