• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Get to meet Ted, Kelvin and TD tonight

cookinwithgas

1 hour ago, CoastalCat said:

Ask TD if Tom Brady really does smell like Drakar.

55715703-thomas-davis-of-the-carolina-pa

While TD's number gives it away as his rookie years, it's been a long, long time since he, Spoon, and Rucker were on the field together.

The fact that this went from 3 guys, to 14 or how ever many, in a day to show up and support Ted's charity work was pretty neat. Ted made a neat little video for my brother in law who is a big Ohio State fan, just because I mentioned it to him (he auctioned off a signed Ohio State jersey).

Funny story about the jersey, the lady who won it is a friend of my wifes and she was getting mad because TD got into a bidding war with her over it.

2 hours ago, KSpan said:

While TD's number gives it away as his rookie years, it's been a long, long time since he, Spoon, and Rucker were on the field together.

Of course....but you never forget that smell. (Also only photo I could find of him sacking Brady)

IMG_0972-X3.jpg

These are the shows Cam donated - the one on the left also says "Keep Pounding". That's Theodore Ginn in the checkered shirt, nice kid, lots of energy LOL. Tolbert brought his daughter as well so cute!

The guy on the left setup the fundraiser, also runs a golf tournament at Palisades for the school that some players are involved in.

Archived