• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear Josh

CardiacCat

16 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

You would think after losing the Super Bowl we'd have a lot more humble fans, but some of you still come off over cocky and arrogant. Redskins aren't some pushover team there on the rise and just like a lot of NFC teams are a few lives away from being consistently competitive.

On the rise? Their FO has some issues with giving out too much money to "star" players. Oh, and the Panthers kinda pushed them over quite a bit last year. Their front seven is no where near Carolina's, so JNo will have to work extra hard to have a year like last year.

I'm over it.  I was disappointed when he threatened to hold out and the tag was rescinded, but now that I see what he got for it, I don't blame him one bit.  I would do it too.  

Josh, thanks for your effort and for sharing your personality with us fans.  I will miss you in Carolina and I know I'm not alone in that.

JoNo, you rich bastard. From your comfortable seat on the playoff couch you can enjoy such snacks as BBQ Pringles, Lay's Potato Chips, Fritos, Chili and Cheese Fritos, Pringles. You can have delicious Snickers bars, Mars bars, Kit Kats, Gummy Bears, Air Heads, M&Ms, Peanut M&Ms. For beverages you can enjoy Red Cool Aid, Grape Cool Aid, Coke, Diet Coke, Sweet Tea, Unsweetened Tea. Have fun watching the Panthers go back to the Super Bowl while your highest paid ass sits and watches it!

Archived