• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2016 Panthers First Round Draft Selection Tree

Jeremy Igo

Jesus.  

See, this is what I'm talking about.  From the way some of our fans act, you'd think we had a top WR corps.  Not even close.  We have a very promising young WR in KB who is coming off of a blown knee.  He's good and I love him, but our fans act like he's Megatron.  He's not THAT.  Funchess showed some promise late last season and is a nice developmental player.  Ginn is a fast guy who drops a ton of balls.  A nice guy to have to stretch the field, but if he's starting that's not good.  Philly is way too hot/cold.  Some games he shows promise of being a decent NFL WR other games he looks like he simply doesn't belong.  If we draft a WR in the first three rounds and Philly has another preseason like last year, he won't make the team.  Key to the offense... Lololol!!!

Honestly, a 1st round talent WR should come onto this roster and push for a starting job.

I guess you dont understand when I asked "Do you understand that young guys need snaps to learn the game?" I think you need to re-read my post. I said that we have a lot of guys that need snaps to learn the game at WR right now.

No mames. . .  Gorge.

Archived