• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your biggest concern going into the season?

Ruff

Just now, PandaPancake said:

Superb Owl?

No chance mate, I just can't see how we get past the big bad Falcons that absolutely dominated us 0-38 last season. That Julio Jones has 14 arms and can run 100yards in 5 seconds. And don't get me started on Matt Ryan, a beast of a man with the courage of a Roman gladiator.

5 minutes ago, London Loves Luke said:

No chance mate, I just can't see how we get past the big bad Falcons that absolutely dominated us 0-38 last season. That Julio Jones has 14 arms and can run 100yards in 5 seconds. And don't get me started on Matt Ryan, a beast of a man with the courage of a Roman gladiator.

Better cancel the season now

2 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

Without Josh Norman the Panthers will not be able to keep Julio Jones in check. Falcons will be able to roll out and pass all day on the Panthers. That's what happens when you have weak DEs and CBs that stretch the safeties (who are also suspect).

It will be bombs away on the Panthers D with jump balls for days from just about every team until the rookies prove they can play. Takes CBs about 3 years to get to a level capable of covering the best WRs in the league.

Offense better be ready to put up 40 points per game.

surprise...we couldnt keep Julio in check anyway. Norman never had the athleticism for the elite WR in this league. 

I honestly have no major concerns with the roster or any particular position. My concerns are:

1. As always, injuries. This is #1 every year.

2. The Super Bowl 'hangover' - will it be an issue for us?

But overall, I feel as good about this team going forward as I ever have.

Archived