• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Hair Band songs

stankowalski

• 2 weeks later...

you may not think of ozzy as a hair band, but there's no denying the hair spray going on in the concert footage.

i was a teenager during these years and as corny as they seem now, they were a lot of fun back then.

like i said in another thread, i was big into iron maiden and judas priest, but there were so many bands that i liked to listen to during that time. Ratt, Twisted Sister, Quiet Riot, Cinderella, Def Leppard, Whitesnake, Tesla, Krokus....ahhh so many.

there were a few bands that i really didn't like that much. i thought dokken tried hard and i had a cassette or two of theirs, but i always thought they were on the outside looking in, kind of like the neil diamond of metal. always having to fight for respect through interviews because they just weren't pulling it off in their music. george lynch wass a decent guitarist and don dokken wasn't a horrible singer, but meh...

i never liked great white. i saw them twice with a two year span in between. the first was them opening up for whitesnake and the other was part of a 3 band bill with badlands (jake e lee's other band after ozzy) and tesla. they told the exact same joke in both shows about getting drunk and waking up with some woman that was so ugly he about had to chew his arm off. lame music. lame act.

i really liked motley crue's first couple albums, too fast for love and shout at the devil, but after that they really started getting annoying and became posers. with every new album they had some new look and when asked about it they would say that's how they looked when they first got started and they were going back to the old days.

Archived