• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals Thread - Warriors/Cavs

Chaos

5 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Nice to see Kerr gave up on this game in the first quarter keeping the scrubs in for ten minutes. Now we are in a hole that will take a Herculean effort to dig out of. 

It's a trickle down effect from Bogut. Bogut isn't a world beater but he's much more serviceable than Festus Ezeli.

I doubt the league does it, but apparently Steph hit a fan with his mouthpiece after fouling out, which for any other player in any other game but game 7 of the Finals, would be a suspendable offense.

Disappointed that the league extended the series by suspending Nutcracker Draymond for the initial elimination game, but honestly, he deserved it for all those dick kicks leading up to the finals.  Many outcomes have been predetermined by the league before, so that isn't all the surprising, just disappointing.  And although I've always pulled for the Warriors as one of my favorite Western Conference teams back to the Run TMC era (along with the early 2000s Kings), but I've kind of OD'd on the Warriors love for the last two years and am hoping Cleveland finally breaks their curse so they can STFU about it.

Archived