• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals Thread - Warriors/Cavs

Chaos

After that Kings/Lakers series in '02, I gave up on ever believing leagues don't meddle in outcomes, because they do.  In football, our home loss to the Niners in the playoffs a couple years ago, that shitfest of a Superbowl last year, and in basketball, our lack of ever winning a lottery since re-entering the league has just cemented my cynicism.

But, like I said, I'd be happy for Cleveland to finally win one, as I feel bad for their fans and it would be a good story for Lebron and Ohio as a whole.  And GS won last year, so I'm kind of feeling like another fanbase should get shitted on like we did in the Superbowl, as the sacrificial lamb for a good story line.

9 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

I doubt the league does it, but apparently Steph hit a fan with his mouthpiece after fouling out, which for any other player in any other game but game 7 of the Finals, would be a suspendable offense.

Disappointed that the league extended the series by suspending Nutcracker Draymond for the initial elimination game, but honestly, he deserved it for all those dick kicks leading up to the finals.  Many outcomes have been predetermined by the league before, so that isn't all the surprising, just disappointing.  And although I've always pulled for the Warriors as one of my favorite Western Conference teams back to the Run TMC era (along with the early 2000s Kings), but I've kind of OD'd on the Warriors love for the last two years and am hoping Cleveland finally breaks their curse so they can STFU about it.

fug Cleveland and anybody that lives there. 

Lebron is a physical giant, and simultaneously the biggest pussy of all time. The day he finally leaves the NBA will be a great fuging day. 

What a punk ass bitch.

Archived