• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our Players Are The Best

Lilsmitty09

So this is a "cool story bro" thread to most of you I'm sure, but just wanted to share since nobody up here gives a fug about anything unless you say the words 12th man, Beast Mode, Richard Sherman or "Dangeruss Wilson", so I thought I'd share.

So some of you know I am currently a sports reporter/cinematographer/editor/video guy for an arena football team in Washington state. Just up here trying to beef up the resume before sending in the application in less than a year with the Panthers. During Superbowl week (start of their training camp) I had asked a few players who they have in the big game. Went 3/3:

While getting to know them more, the second guy I interviewed, played for the Colts last preseason, and told me his college roomate plays for the Panthers (keeping his name private). As the season went on he told me that I was going to receive a care package from this player, knowing that I am a huge Panther fan (rep my Keep Pounding braclet 24/7 even on camera). Well that day came, and he sure delivered.

Got this bad boy from him this past week, full of autos:

Capture.PNG

Thought it was cool how these players support anyone from anywhere. Anyways just thought I'd share! Can't wait till August and I can start making more Panther vids again and watching us dominate the foe.

Edit:
This is the guy who hooked me up. He reminds me so much of Kuechly and is a fuggin beast.

Archived