• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2016/17 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

6 hours ago, Shocker said:

Spurs are just rolling right now.  If Chelsea somehow holds them off they might be the best team not to win it ever.  Feels that way.. They have lost 3 matches?  Jeez.

Spurs have an amazing D...  the reason they are so good.  Remind me of Leicester last year.

I have an amazing respect for Spurs right now.  If they end up catching Chelsea it would not surprise me.  Honestly draws for my Blues work at this point.  If we lose games Spurs will catch us, obviously.  And, Conte trying to coach through Costas crap is his biggest accomplishment IMO.  btw.. Kante has been the difference.  Luiz and Marcos Alonso have been compleletly amazing as well.. Esp Alonso. This goal was such a brillant take...I was just like damn that is too good...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=david+luiz+goal+this+yaer&view=detail&mid=67356C2E14964F3FA28367356C2E14964F3FA283&FORM=VIRE

Liverpool can whine about the whistle all they want Mignolet isnt saving that

Wow, that Chelsea vs Man U match was the most frustrating match I have seen in a while.  Costa is such a waste of human flesh at this point.  He was horrid.  As was everyone else.  Spurs>Chelsea right now.  No doubt.  I repeat get rid of Diego Costa asap.  I hate him.

Looks like Wenger is staying...  the board is giving him £250M this summer to rebuild the team.  Arsenal already agreed on their first deal with Shalke defender Sead Kolasinac (which basically confirms Wenger is staying).  Both Ozil and Sanchez are on the way out.

Amazing game by Arsenal.  Wenger for the first time ever changed his stale 4-2-3-1 formation to 3-5-2 that is heavily used in EPL.  Even after taking the lead, he continued to attack City, which he never done before.  He always parked the bus.  Both Ozil and Sanchez looked great and happy.  So weird.

Archived