• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2016 GS Warriors were the exact same team as 2016 Panthers

Hotsauce

Both had the league best regular season. 

Both defied odds in playoffs, overcame deficits and made it to the championship. 

Both had the league MVP. 

And finally, both were products of a rigged system that ended with them losing to the media/leagues sweetheart (PFM and LBJ). 

AmIright???

NBA DESTROYED any credibility it had left with viewers capable of complex thought. Such a blatant example of a predetermined ending. They did everything they could to hand that title to Cleveland on a "Silver" platter and by God they succeeded. Outside of watching Hornets games when I can, I'm not spending a dime on the NBA ever again. 

Both teams had players that were selected to pound the drum. :) 

Seriously though I really enjoyed watching GS throughout the playoffs this season. I was able to go to a couple of the games and the crowds/atmosphere were obviously insane. 

I'm fairly meh on LBJ but was it cool Cleavland ended the 50+ year championship drought. Also, I think I read that it had been 60 years since a player had made it to 6 NBA finals in a row. That's a pretty decent stat. 

Bad news is that it's over...twiddling my thumbs waiting on training camp now. 

It wasn't rigged, the Dubs were up 3-1. Draymond got himself suspended, Bogut and Iguodala got hurt, Curry played pretty poorly, and they blew it. 

Fun fact: The team with the most regular season wins in all 4 north american sports has never won the championship (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB).

14 minutes ago, Omega Atrocity said:

It wasn't rigged, the Dubs were up 3-1. Draymond got himself suspended, Bogut and Iguodala got hurt, Curry played pretty poorly, and they blew it. 

Fun fact: The team with the most regular season wins in all 4 north american sports has never won the championship (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB).

I agree with this.  Conspiracy theories get a little outta control sometimes...

15 minutes ago, Omega Atrocity said:

Rigged at its genesis at a minimum.  The lottery was rigged to get Irving and LBJ.

1 hour ago, MountainHeel66 said:

NBA DESTROYED any credibility it had left with viewers capable of complex thought. Such a blatant example of a predetermined ending. They did everything they could to hand that title to Cleveland on a "Silver" platter and by God they succeeded. Outside of watching Hornets games when I can, I'm not spending a dime on the NBA ever again. 

dude wut lol 

GS didn't score in the last like four minutes of the game 

Rigged huh? I guess that what made Barnes have one of the worst shooting performances I've ever seen.  And iggy played 38 minutes and only had 4 points,  his back wasn't right. I'm not a fan of either team but as far as I'm concerned they let both teams play game 7 and let them be physical 

16 minutes ago, SOJA said:

dude wut lol 

GS didn't score in the last like four minutes of the game 

Lmao, yeah that's a real Rig job right there.  I don't like either team honestly, just happy my former Denver Nuggets got rings in Jr Smith, Dhantay jones and Mozgov 

56 minutes ago, Omega Atrocity said:

what? ever ever? didn't the warriors have the best record in sports last year and went all the way? you must just be talking about this past season.

Archived