• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NY Daily News, Mike Lupica on Giants

raleigh-panther

All Ivy baby...

PS: I live in NJ.

Glad I could help...

Please try & keep up...

Too easy...

Next.

NJ ehhh....that is the armpit of New York. You are heading in the wrong direction there junior. I actually had more respect for you when you were from NY.

And, you try and keep up with me. My pedigree will run laps around your community college education. I turned down Ivy League scholarships when I was accepted to the United States Military Academy at West Point. Guess it was the right decsion now that I am a Chief Financial Officer for a Fortune 500 Company.

Mike Lupica represents one of three types of New Yorkers. He is the whiny, bitchy, know it all that would get punked in fight.

Then you got the whiny, bitchy, know it alls that HBO makes a TV show about.

Finally, you got the whiny, bitchy, know it alls who can't hack life in New York. So they move South and think they run sh*t and comment about how backwards we are down here. We are forced to hear their loud mouths on radio shows, in restaurants, and in traffic.

All 3 types suck. (Unless they are Panthers fans)

NJ ehhh....that is the armpit of New York. You are heading in the wrong direction there junior. I actually had more respect for you when you were from NY.

And, you try and keep up with me. My pedigree will run laps around your community college education. I turned down Ivy League scholarships when I was accepted to the United States Military Academy at West Point. Guess it was the right decsion now that I am a Chief Financial Officer for a Fortune 500 Company.

Sure thing...

NC Community College is not Ivy...

I had you pegged for a navy guy. Submarines...

Your favorite. Long & hard & full of seamen...

So sorry...

Please try & keep up...

Too easy...

Next.

Mike Lupica represents one of three types of New Yorkers. He is the whiny, bitchy, know it all that would get punked in fight.

Then you got the whiny, bitchy, know it alls that HBO makes a TV show about.

Finally, you got the whiny, bitchy, know it alls who can't hack life in New York. So they move South and think they run sh*t and comment about how backwards we are down here. We are forced to hear their loud mouths on radio shows, in restaurants, and in traffic.

All 3 types suck. (Unless they are Panthers fans)

NC is a hole. Especially Charlotte...

Too easy...

NExt.

What gets me around here, the fans are admittedly ignorant regarding the Panthers, yet STILL proclaim us as not that good, aren't good on the road, etc. How can you admit that you know little about a team one second, then proclaim them to be not any good the next, and expect your argument to hold water? Best sports fans my ass.

NC is a hole. Especially Charlotte...

Too easy...

NExt.

Yea, Jersey is f**kin' beautiful. I'd move there if you'd take away:

-The Obvious New York Envy

-Garbage Barges

-Sewage plants

-Junk yards

-Cheesy jogging suits

-Car Jackers

-Camaro Hair wearing skanky Jersey whores

-Mesh tank tops

-Parachute pants

-Shi*ty weather

-The rusted out Crown Victorias that all you f*ckers drive

-Little white dudes that think they are thugs

-Yankee fans

-Mets fans

-Used Drug needles on your beaches

-Prostitutes

-Crack heads

-That annoying f**kin accent that you guys have. Holy sh*t I hate that!!!!!

-Labor Unions

-For the love of God, get rid of Rutgers. Jersey college football blows and the coeds don't.

-Smog

-Fu*cking "Used" Tire Stores

-Jean Shorts (or Jorts)

-Jean jackets

-Tube socks (no offense Zod)

Garden State my hairy ass. Should I continue?

Archived