• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Batum signs with Hornets 5yr/120mil

8 minutes ago, El Dandy said:

Aye welcome to the Hornets forum! Nice to see you twice a year! People are praising a move that is keeping a team that lost in the first round together. You should expect better from your team.

Oh go eat a giant bag of horse poo, and be miserable somewhere else.

5 minutes ago, El Dandy said:

Aye welcome to the Hornets forum! Nice to see you twice a year! People are praising a move that is keeping a team that lost in the first round together. You should expect better from your team.

Please stop acting like Batum was garbage. We were a rim protector/rebounder away from beating the Heat and playing a beatable Raptors team.

12 minutes ago, El Dandy said:

"Expectations are pointless with LeBron in the East."

followed by:

"You should have better expectations."

Thanks for being a shining example of why I haven't been around here since the playoffs...

Marvin has shown that he can be complete trash outside of a contract year.  Remember, we are talking about the same guy that didn't go to the FT line for a month at the start of the 2014 season.  He's on the wrong side of his career.  But the Hornets are going to pay him.  I just know it.

47 minutes ago, El Dandy said:

You must be related to PDiddy 

1 minute ago, RoaringRiot said:

You must be related to PDiddy 

I'm celebrating the move, and you are "overreacting" to someone else's post while invoking my name.  Petty...  And yet, you are the epitome of level-headed, fair-minded thinking?  I guess only when it falls into line with what you like...

5 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

With Whiteside staying in MIA, we desperately NEED a big to counter that.  I'm really hoping that we somehow swing a deal for a guy like WCS through that Belinelli deal.

Hey, can I call a guy on this forum a word that rhymes with maggot and not get banned?  Just curious, because someone in this thread is acting like that.  And his name rhymes with el paddy.  

37 minutes ago, bleedsgreenandgold said:

Please stop acting like Batum was garbage. We were a rim protector/rebounder away from beating the Heat and playing a beatable Raptors team.

That's his point. I wouldn't mind Dwight Howard. He would probably love to play with a PG like Kemba. He has a long time working relationship with both Clifford and Ewing. He is an EXACT fit for Cliffs system. 

I don't think he was dissing Batum, just yawning at this point until we get that rebounder, shot blocker.....and scorer

1 minute ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Hey, can I got a guy on this forum a word that rhymes with maggot and not get banned?  Just curious, because someone in this thread is acting like that.  And his name rhymes with el paddy.  

Lol, that wouldn't be a good look.

Archived