• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Batum signs with Hornets 5yr/120mil

Just now, RoaringRiot said:

This is your problem. Maybe if you couldn't give a poo less you wouldn't be so uptight and emotional all the time. 

I'll take Reading comprehension for 500, Alex.

The phrases are interchangeable and as idioms, don't have to be logical.  But, being that you decided to go ultra, super petty and can't debate on an adult level and instead are now trying to snipe typos and poor grammar, even when not present, I think we're done here.

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I'll take Reading comprehension for 500, Alex.

The phrases are interchangeable and as idioms, don't have to be logical.  But, being that you decided to go ultra, super petty and can't debate on an adult level and instead are now trying to snipe typos and poor grammar, even when not present, I think we're done here.

I wasn't departing with you in the first place. I made a (not very funny joke apparently) that has now hurt two people's feelings. Clearly a mistake on my part.

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Well, @RoaringRiot, regardless of what you think about me or my posting style, I'm tired of arguing with fellow fans who have been here through the ups and the downs, unless they just an outright idiot, which I don't think you are, lol.  So, on to the next one...

Both of you are great posters.  Stop going back and forth over petty bull poo.  

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Well, @RoaringRiot, regardless of what you think about me or my posting style, I'm tired of arguing with fellow fans who have been here through the ups and the downs, unless they just an outright idiot, which I don't think you are, lol.  So, on to the next one...

Diddy I've got nothing but love for you. I do think you post some overreaction post sometimes, but that's part of the fun and the debate. I don't dislike you or think you're a dick or anything. And I'm certainly not intending to insult you on a personal level. I'm definitely happy to hug it out.  

Archived