• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Julius Peppers you have been notified

N1kkadeemuz

When you finnally accepted that 17 mil to come play for an orginization and fan base that loves you did you forget to love them back?

Bizness shizness where the hell is your heart?

Did you forget you are considered one of the top three dominant, athletic, gamechanging defensive ends in the game?

Is it you lack swagger or confidence?

You have one job and one job only, make the opposing QB nervous, make him sweat, give him a reason to hesitate...you are the one who is supposed to anchor this defense.

Jon Beason a 3rd year linebacker with exceptional talent and drive has displayed more heart, leadership and passion for this game in his time than you may ever show.

If you end you're career at the top of statistical standings for defensive ends and are eventually considered for HOF induction, you sir have robbed the game.

Half-assing you're way through games is so unbelievably noticeble. Are you upset you can't stand up in the 3-4 Patriots defense?

As a fan who cheers specifically for you I become disappointed with a two tackle performance and maybe a QB hurry.

I understand your older, maybe lost a step. You may not agree with Coach Fox's philosophy, we don't as well. But when you show up to the game Monday night remember who you are....

....because a man with half you're talent and twice you're heart could accomplish more than you ever could.

At least he would be trying.

pepbird.jpg

wow. still hate for jpep?

Since when did nfl players give themselves the franchise tag?

i remember him begging not be tagged and to be a free agent. how can you be mad at him for the FO tagging him?

it is amazing how jake delhomme gets pass after pass for completely screwing up and jp doesnt have a monster game and people are ready to crucify him.

it is amazing how jake delhomme gets pass after pass for completely screwing up and jp doesnt have a monster game and people are ready to crucify him.

People want Jake to be the star, they want to be able to rally behind him as the leader of this team. Jake is bigger than the fans, he's bigger than the owner, he's bigger than logo. The need for Jake to be our "great white hope"/Favre is greater than our desire to win. Thats why our owner and FO sabotaged the franchise for it. The only time I ever see Jake get such a pass and JP considered the player who brought this team down is on this message board. In the real world, everyone knows holding on to and deifying Jake Delhomme is the real reason this franchise is about to be in shambles. Given the option between blaming Jerry Richardson, Jake Delhomme, and Julius Peppers, blaming Pep (who didnt want to be here and saw the handwriting on the wall 2 years ago) is alot easier than pointing a finger at JR or admitting Jake isnt who we so desperately want him to be.

here comes king taharqa to make this a racial issue

You really want to be bold Fiz. You want to stand out of the box. How bout you do a write up on Jerry Richardson and his failures as an owner the past 15 years. Throwing stones at Peppers is so easy to do, and takes no balls. It might even make you grow taller. :D

uh i've thrown stones at pretty much the entire organization and the record shows I've been kicking fox and the management long before they were down

sorry you're so dumb

I didnt say Fox and the management. I said the owner, its his team, and alot of the problems this organization faces were under his watch and with his approval. Like I said, shooting caged deer is more your style.

i mean i guess you can be pedantic and make a niggling distinction between the management and the management but I just tend to group them all together, which I have when I poo all over the richardsons every chance I get.

there is one person on here who would ever accuse me of not being critical enough, and the only way I could make you think otherwise would be by burning a cross on jerry richardson's yard.

Archived