• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

0 Receptions 0 Yards

chknwing

According to the box score Benjamin was only targeted once today; Funchess only twice. We won't win many games this year with numbers like that. If these guys were having trouble getting open today you'd think adjustments would have been made like 1) use shorter route or 2) move them around on the field to get better matchups. Shoot, if I were behind the center today I would have just thrown one up and let them go get it. KB is is 6'5 and DF is 6'4. They should be able to win their fair share of jump balls against the average NFL corner.

The game plan was garbage.

You cannot let young receivers like KB and Funchess stay cold for more than 3 quarters and then hope they can show up at the end.

The coaches leaned on Fozzy, CAP, Brown, and Ginn. They fed them most of the game. We clearly see that leads to a loss and no offensive production.

Feed your weapons early in a game and then lean on them at the end.

The Panthers could have buried the Vikings, but the coaches took their foot off the gas once it was 10-0.

Not only that but you constantly take Benjamin out..I saw no one talking to him on the sideline in trying to reassure him or help him with his confidence..

Last year we saw all of that but even today the OL didnt even want to help Cam up off the field after the sacks..

This was a team of brothers and it didnt look that way today..

Archived