• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Remmers and his 4 consecutive penalties. LOL

CPF4LIFE

3 hours ago, DelhommesTheMan said:

Remmers literally is the worst offensive lineman that I can ever remember playing for this franchise in the Rivera era. How this wasn't addressed after the Von Miller undressing is hard to comprehend. I thought the entire point of the offseason was to get better, plug holes, instead we created more holes lol

But Daryl did pretty well today, and I don't think Remmers deserves his job back honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I will not go that far but seems like we can't find a right tackle for .... Bell was awful readers is clipping up on him tho

3 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

The worst part was it wasted a minute and 30 seconds because of the loss of yardage 

We all know he is JAG at RT , what did people expect at LT. I was hard on him earlier but its not his fault he puts in the work but he just doesnt have the talent to compete at high level. 

Nate Chandler was worse than Mike Remmers any day imo. Nate was so bad that when the Bears finally got a good look at him they cut him, and he's retired now. Nate was once described by a sports writer as "turning into a pillar of ash and disintegrating on contact". That was an accurate description, and he did it more often than not. Dude was lots wife when you pushed him. Instantly right on his ass. Horrific. Remmers is bad, but he's had some some decent games. You forget Chandler. 

Archived