• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowher To Carolina Talk Heating Up

KatsAzz

old news and IMO, I wouldn't want Cowher. Took him 15 years to get a SB. IS that what you want or do you want someone that wers his emotions on his sleeve?

I really wish we could have brought Dom Capers back as DC and switched back to a 3-4 like we had with Kevin Greene and Lamar Lathon. Salt and Pepper!!!!

First post here, I agree I'd rather start fresh with someone other than Cowher, but I wouldn't be opposed to it as long as he doesn't start cleaning house and messing with the foundation. I don't agree with bringing back Capers though, as good as he is. We don't have the players for the 3-4 and it would've meant some serious wheeling and dealing on our part. Our line probably would've been Kemo at the nose with Brayton and Lewis as our ends, is this what we want? Davis would would have to be moved back to safety and his progression would be totally hindered. Beason would definitely be stunted IMO, I could see a Jonathan Vilma kind of transition when the Jets converted just without the injury. Good but nothing special.

so what if it took him 15 years to get to the superbowl, his team was competitive year in and year out, and rarely embarrassed. the players that's on the Mike Tomlins' roster was players he drafted, if he would've stayed in Pittsburg they would've gotten another one. Bill Cowher can actually make this team competitive. the team Mike Tomlin took to the superbowl was his team.

Cowher 10 playoffs in 15 years

Fox 3 playoffs in 7 years

now tell me he is overrated

Archived