• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Knock! Knock! It's Mr. Great White!

Arroz con Panther

8 minutes ago, Arroz con Panther said:

Ideally they are there to protect.  But those cages won't do a lot if a shark really wants in.  Thankfully they really don't want to get in there.  We're not food.  Were I the diver, I would have been much more worried about the tail in that cage instead of the mouth.  That shark wanted nothing to do with that cage!

2 minutes ago, d-dave said:

Ideally they are there to protect.  But those cages won't do a lot if a shark really wants in.  Thankfully they really don't want to get in there.  We're not food.  Were I the diver, I would have been much more worried about the tail in that cage instead of the mouth.  That shark wanted nothing to do with that cage!

Apparently, the diver got out of the cage and was chilling on the bottom while two more sharks were just hanging out:

The person inside, an experienced dive instructor, ended up outside the bottom of the cage, "looking down on two great white sharks," Gabe and Garrett says.

I know we're not their food, but that would still scare the hell out of me.

5 minutes ago, Arroz con Panther said:

Apparently, the diver got out of the cage and was chilling on the bottom while two more sharks were just hanging out:

I know we're not their food, but that would still scare the hell out of me.

Word!  I'd be really glad/upset about the sealed nature of wet suits!

Archived