• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Agent 89 on Millennials....

Jeremy Igo

I love it when people make harsh judgements on an entire group of society consisting of millions of people.  Who's only alignment is their age. Such a reasonable approach.

I'll make judgments on one person in this thread and that's Steve Smith one of my favorite players all time. He is still an asshole. You would think after everything he's been through (punching multiple people) and all the 2nd chances he's had that he'd be a more compassionate, modest, less critical person but no he's just a bitter man that I hope I never have the displeasure of meeting. (who btw is only 2 years removed from the millennial generation, lol)

This is a retarded concept. This is basically a trend we see in every generation. Younger peeps make more mistakes. Baby boomers were once in the millennials category. I am willing to bet when Millennials get to be baby boomer age then they will have the same complaints about the next generation. The endless cycle of complaining about the young generation.

Archived