• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

But but John Elway signed OT's this offseason!!!!

run1stdownrun2nddown

On 11/17/2016 at 6:03 PM, FootballLivesMatter said:

They got a ring and have a way greater record than us. And, doing it with scrub QBs. 

But but but, we have Remmers and Williams. So proud!!!!! 

What is worse? Having Remmers and Oher as the starting tackles to begin the season, or over paying for Remmers and Oher to start the season?

Instead of...

• Remmers $3m
  • Oher $6m
  • Gano $4m
  • Lee $4m
  • Soliai $3m
  • Teddy Williams $1m
  • - 4th rounder

We could have...

• Williams $0.6M
  • Hawkins $0.5M
  • Barth $0.6M
  • Palardy $0.6M
  • Love $0.6M
  • Josh Norman $14m (likely $8m to $10m cap hit in 2016)
  • + 4th rounder

Overpaying for mediocre talent at the sacrifice of top tier talent. There is no reason the Panthers should be overpaying mediocre players by 300% of their actual value. The team could have paid $18m and kept a 4th round draft pick while still saving cap space and seeing little to no fall off from the overpaid mediocre swaps and a big gain in production from retaining Josh Norman.

The issue with the team sits in the front office.

It would not shock me to see Oher and Remmers remain starters for the next few years under Gettleman.

5 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

What is worse? Having Remmers and Oher as the starting tackles to begin the season, or over paying for Remmers and Oher to start the season?

Instead of...

• Remmers $3m
  • Oher $6m
  • Gano $4m
  • Lee $4m
  • Soliai $3m
  • Teddy Williams $1m
  • - 4th rounder

We could have...

• Williams $0.6M
  • Hawkins $0.5M
  • Barth $0.6M
  • Palardy $0.6M
  • Love $0.6M
  • Josh Norman $14m (likely $8m to $10m cap hit in 2016)
  • + 4th rounder

Overpaying for mediocre talent at the sacrifice of top tier talent. There is no reason the Panthers should be overpaying mediocre players by 300% of their actual value. The team could have paid $18m and kept a 4th round draft pick while still saving cap space and seeing little to no fall off from the overpaid mediocre swaps and a big gain in production from retaining Josh Norman.

The issue with the team sits in the front office.

It would not shock me to see Oher and Remmers remain starters for the next few years under Gettleman.

Dude, you gotta give me your e-mail. When I send this into Gman, I just know he is going to want to get your input on how to improve this team. Dude, you are amazing. How are you not working in an NFL FO is a befuddlement.

This is Gold I tell ya what. Gold.

On 11/19/2016 at 9:51 PM, HarambeLivesOn said:

wait you really started a thread about the SB champions who beat CAR in the SB? To criticize two tackle free agency pickups?

The two tackle free agency pickups that all the blind haters here kept complaining about and trying to say "See Gettleman didn't do that!! His ego!! Arghhh". Yes, I did 'really start a thread'

I guess you were not aware of the context here. Please, read up on it some so you don't make yourself sound so ignorant.

Archived