• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Harris

SCPantherFan90

It looks like he might not be ready to play on Monday night, which could be a factor (again). I know from a statistical view, Harris isn't really a game-changer, but the guy can help plug the leaks we have against the oppenent's run game, and he seems to be one of the few guys to actually show some emotion and leadership on our defense. Plus, I feel like Charles Godfrey plays a little better (if not more comfortably) when he actually has someone that is competent playing next to him at safety. Just a thought.

It looks like he might not be ready to play on Monday night, which could be a factor (again). I know from a statistical view, Harris isn't really a game-changer, but the guy can help plug the leaks we have against the oppenent's run game, and he seems to be one of the few guys to actually show some emotion and leadership on our defense. Plus, I feel like Charles Godfrey plays a little better (if not more comfortably) when he actually has someone that is competent playing next to him at safety. Just a thought.

I do consider Harris a game changer in certain situations. When he's one-on-one with a ball carrier, he usually causes a fumble. I'm pretty sure he was the leading the league with 8 forced fumbles last year. If that's not game-changing then I probably need some new dictionaries.

Archived