• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At what record (point) would YOU pull the trigger?????

AKPantherFan

This organization has come a long way since 2001. The excitement and expectations that we as fans have enjoyed over the last 8 years has been more than we have ever known.

However, with the inconsistent coaching, playing, and overall results, its been disappointing. What would it take for you to pull the trigger on Fox this season if things don't pull around?

Me, If we drop this one on Monday, and then come out after the bye and lose; I pull the trigger, make Davidson the Interim coach and then start over next season pending the results.

If we go 0-4 to start the season that would mean we haven't won a game in almost 10 attempts.

Pre-season included, but football is football, and no one gets excited out losing.

This is a business...

0-4, peace out John Fox....

These next two games (IMO) are the most important in Fox's career here.

Its time to put up or shut up....

Also, I fire Hurney after the season.

The "all in mortgaging the future for now" mentality has hurt us. All of that + the fact that we have done nothing in FA to help our teams depth (even in the draft we didnt get DT help)

Not to mention the money that has been tied up in Peppers, Jake, and Gamble.

All, 3 players who need to do a better job of earning their pay checks.

Our secondary is rated very high right now, but considering the fact that we are giving up a lot on the ground it makes sense. PLUS, WE ARE GREAT AT tackling after the catch, something that needs to change.

I see you finally seen the light now.. must'va been really tired being such a homer.

Its not "light", I would LOVE nothing more than Fox to turn this thing around and get us our 1st SB trophy, but his ability is in question with the only gauge we have to go by.

7 straight loses, even in pre-season games has folks wondering.

Football is not just what you do on Sunday, there is so much more to the game than that.

Planning ahead, adjusting, scheming, and motivating, all 4 things Fox has not done very well since the terrible pile of crap game in Feb.

If Fox was fired then Jim Skipper would probably take over since he's the assistant HC. I dont know if I want a RB coach taking over. To be honest there isnt a single person on the coaching staff that I would feel comfortable with as an interim coach. Thats why I say tough it out with Fox and dump him at the end of the season.

If Fox was fired then Jim Skipper would probably take over since he's the assistant HC. I dont know if I want a RB coach taking over. To be honest there isnt a single person on the coaching staff that I would feel comfortable with as an interim coach. Thats why I say tough it out with Fox and dump him at the end of the season.

Why worry, I hear the Chin is available immediately. :beatdeadhorse5:

Uh, Gman is right.

There's no way someone is going to come in the middle of the season and do any better. Tough it out until next season.

Uh, Gman is right.

There's no way someone is going to come in the middle of the season and do any better. Tough it out until next season.

I dont agree. If Fox's mentality and way of doing things are the root of the problem them pull his ass.

Leaders cant lead until they are in the position to do so (see mike singletary)

Let someone come in and give this team something to get excited about.

Sometimes CHANGE is good, and why let fox just drive it into the ground if he is to be gone anyways? There is a lot of potential that could be missed out on.

There are some people around here who would have pulled the trigger so many times by now that the firing pin would be broken.

I agree with you, but if we drop the next two (more so the redskins game after the BYE- then its time)

The dALLAS game is a toss-up, it will COME DOWN TO COACHING, but even if we drop that one, to come out after a bye and lose to the Skins would be the tipping point.

Fox has had too much time to get his poo together.

Archived