• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Gettleman

On 12/5/2016 at 11:16 AM, stbugs said:

LOL, the personnel he gave us was basically the team that was in the SB last year minus Norman and plus Benjamin. I don't give a poo if you wanted Norman back or felt it was OK due to the money, there is no one that was a real fan of this team (I don't count the guys who actually enjoy watching us lose, it makes me sick, not really but figuratively watching it) that wasn't expecting us to win our division and have a good shot. I remember all the preseason discussions feeling like we'd be downgraded a bit on D, but that our offense would be unstoppable. The way it turned out has just been sad. Honestly, tonight is the first time I felt like the coaches lost the team. Before, I felt like we competed and should have been a lot of top teams, not so tonight.

That said, if you are just a CPK alias, no need to respond. I assume he's got a bunch of them.

And Tillman and Harper and Cotchery and Allen and Edwards

On Sunday, December 04, 2016 at 11:26 PM, bull123 said:

that is not true...we lost our entire secondary & dave's ego in losing norman made him draft THREE cornerbacks instead of linemen that we desperately needed and anyone who knows anything about football and has been watching this team KNEW we were going to be really bad in the trenches (see last years super bowl you moron) & the secondary, even when Dave spewed his BS about how we would not be

he also failed to recognize that tolbert was finished and with no fullback our running game has been hurt

coaches lost the team because we have no leaders on the team

gettleman is responsible for this mess

PS: his last THREE #1 draft picks KB (no Heart)...Shaq (lousy tackler/no coverage skills)...Vernon (hurt all year...who knows about him)

200w.gif

On 12/6/2016 at 1:10 AM, bull123 said:

seeing regression coming is his job...both lines needed help & he got us none & left the secondary depleted

um, you never EXPECT players to regress. the usual course of action is players get better with experience and coaching (assuming not on last legs as an old ass). 

Archived