• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Young And The Ringless

Saca312

1 hour ago, Castavar said:

- Blowing a 25 point lead

- Worst choke in sports history

- First team to lose in superbowl overtime

- Matty Choke as your QB

- Losing all your coaches

- Teams leading by 19+ going into the 4th quarter in the postseason was 93-0........until ATL colossal choke

- Not running the ball

- Enjoy your superbowl hangover for MANY years

Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He

image.jpeg

7 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Saca you're an idiot lol .. we lost our SuperBowl but we showed up for ours. If we played the worse starting QB in Super Bowl history we definitely would have won. I guess those 3 straight Ls to us have you reeling lol .. much like the "Matt will regress without Kyle" post you made a couple weeks ago. Keep reaching bud. Everybody's QB isn't like Scam. I'm ready for the season to start so I can read more of your excuses on why Carolina woulda shoulda coulda beat us. Couldn't beat the lowly Falcons twice during their world famous "15-1 season" when they were healthy & had all the stars aligned.. so what's gonna happen in 2017 against an improved Falcons team on both sides of the ball? Here's to another Carolina sweep! ^__^ 

Not really sure how you can have any bravado right now. Your team has the most embarrassing Super Bowl loss in history.  And the hangover is coming..  Especially with all of your coaches going awol. If you honestly believe there will be no drop off, you're a fool

7 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Saca you're an idiot lol .. we lost our SuperBowl but we showed up for ours. If we played the worse starting QB in Super Bowl history we definitely would have won. I guess those 3 straight Ls to us have you reeling lol .. much like the "Matt will regress without Kyle" post you made a couple weeks ago. Keep reaching bud. Everybody's QB isn't like Scam. I'm ready for the season to start so I can read more of your excuses on why Carolina woulda shoulda coulda beat us. Couldn't beat the lowly Falcons twice during their world famous "15-1 season" when they were healthy & had all the stars aligned.. so what's gonna happen in 2017 against an improved Falcons team on both sides of the ball? Here's to another Carolina sweep! ^__^ 

I understand you are hurt and I know the feeling but this Scam thing is ridiculous. Your team lost, our team lost.  Granted your team was in the best position to win and just blew it. Our team had no chance straight out the gun. We both lost but in different fashion...I knew your team would not win against brady just as I knew our team would not win against manning...you achieve too much success during regular season..Getting the MVP of the season was our superbowl and yours too....but your coach should have known better after loosing to brady with seatle...its sad but you guys crumbled and tried to slaughter the one team that has bit everyone in the arse.

2 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Not really sure how you can have any bravado right now. Your team has the most embarrassing Super Bowl loss in history.  And the hangover is coming..  Especially with all of your coaches going awol. If you honestly believe there will be no drop off, you're a fool

Talent makes the coaches & I highly doubt we drop off considering we aren't losing any players like said 2015 Panthers. Gettledouche let the whole team walk & failed to fix his weak OL .. you bums kept the same coaches & what did that get you ? Nothin !! Matter fact y'all wanted heads to roll but sat on your hands .. now when we make a couple coach changes it's the end of the world for us .. wrong! That's what you tell yourself at night to sleep better .. we'll be back.. far more consistent QB that doesn't drink his own koolaid, great OL, 2 good RBs, good WR unit & a growing defense .. we won't be dropping off any time soon. Trust me. 

9 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Sucka your team's so bad the Pats spotted you 28 point and still kicked your ass. They had to steal our playbook to beat us by 3. Last year the refs had to get involved to slow that Cam Train down so Manning didn't get dominated. Hell the NFL wanted you to win and you still got bare ass spanked like the little red head step child you are. 

3 hours ago, Castavar said:

- Blowing a 25 point lead

- Worst choke in sports history

- First team to lose in superbowl overtime

- Matty Choke as your QB

- Losing all your coaches

- Teams leading by 19+ going into the 4th quarter in the postseason was 93-0........until ATL colossal choke

- Not running the ball

- Enjoy your superbowl hangover for MANY years

Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He

Sad story indeed .. doesn't change the fact that the Carolina pussies couldn't beat the worse QB in Super Bowl history after being the favorite, couldn't beat us more than once during their best season ever & have lost 3 straight since now that is hilarious. I cannot wait to watch Cam continue to over throw his receivers & then bitch to the refs about hits lmfaoooo you scrubs have the biggest softest QB & WRs in the league. Enjoy the bottom of the division because you'll be on the low side for the while with a garbage OL, inaccurate QB, soft QB, soft WRs, no passrush, overrated LB unit that can't do anything with our tandem & one good CB. The only thing y'all will be able to do is enjoy other teams beating us because Carolina can't & won't. 

Such a cliche to laugh @ a team that lost a SuperBowl after y'all just lost one like a L isn't an L & I actually thought Saca was the only idiot homer here. Lmfaoooo ! Cheers to another Carolina sweep. Failcants 3-0 against the Pussies. ^__^ soon to be 5-0.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

We dominated that ass for 4 years.  Come back when your not fluke and a choke. 

Isn't that a cliche ? ... dominated 4 years went 15-1 & lost the SuperBowl against a QB who couldn't get throw for 200 with your HC being here 5 years compared to us going 11-5 with a 2nd year coach after only winning 8 games the year before & being the underdog in the SuperBowl ? Yea try again. Lmfaooo 

8 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Talent makes the coaches & I highly doubt we drop off considering we aren't losing any players like said 2015 Panthers. Gettledouche let the whole team walk & failed to fix his weak OL .. you bums kept the same coaches & what did that get you ? Nothin !! Matter fact y'all wanted heads to roll but sat on your hands .. now when we make a couple coach changes it's the end of the world for us .. wrong! That's what you tell yourself at night to sleep better .. we'll be back.. far more consistent QB that doesn't drink his own koolaid, great OL, 2 good RBs, good WR unit & a growing defense .. we won't be dropping off any time soon. Trust me. 

Lol dude your team is going to suck next year. You have no OC or DC.  Your GM torched your coaching staff and you think a few ok players are going to save you. It's understandable seeing how your not use to being #1 in the south but next year you have to play with the big boys not that joke of a schedule you had last year. Don't worry we will be back at 1 next year so you don't have to worry. 

Just now, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Isn't that a cliche ? ... dominated 4 years went 15-1 & lost the SuperBowl against a QB who couldn't get throw for 200 with your HC being here 5 years compared to us going 11-5 with a 2nd year coach after only winning 8 games the year before & being the underdog in the SuperBowl ? Yea try again. Lmfaooo 

Sorry What Did You Say.  I Could Not Hear With All That 

adult-choking.jpg

6 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

65352102.jpg

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Lol dude your team is going to suck next year. You have no OC or DC.  Your GM torched your coaching staff and you think a few ok players are going to save you. It's understandable seeing how your not use to being #1 in the south but next year you have to play with the big boys not that joke of a schedule you had last year. Don't worry we will be back at 1 next year so you don't have to worry. 

You guys are really reaching lol .. team will suck with no OC or DC like Matt Ryan, Julio, Coleman, Freeman, Gabriel, Sanu & that good OL led by the best center in football will totally forget how to play football without Scamahan .. im sure that ok bunch of players will be fine. Tell me again how retaining OCs workout for a team 100% of the time even after great seasons.. see Schula for example lmfaooo & none of you bums even knew our DC now all of a sudden he matters .. guess what he doesn't considering our HC calls defensive plays & has been since after the bye last season when the D improved so yea reach again Lmfaooo !! Whatever makes you sleep better at night bro.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Sorry What Did You Say.  I Could Not Hear With All That 

adult-choking.jpg

Exactly no rebuttal in sight. Say uncle & I'll leave you alone to bask in our SuperBowl loss after losing one & then losing 3x against us. You should really be praying for your team instead of this lmfaooo ..

Archived