• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Potential LT cuts

AU-panther

Lots and lots to like on the FA market for stop gaps until we can draft or sign a true franchise LT.  As of now, I'd prefer in this order:

1. Beachum

2. Whitworth

3. Reiff

4. Joeckel

5. Okung

6. Clady

Now, if Jason Peters does get released by Philly, he gets bumped to 1A. 

1 hour ago, Soul Rebel said:

Lots and lots to like on the FA market for stop gaps until we can draft or sign a true franchise LT.  As of now, I'd prefer in this order:

1. Beachum

2. Whitworth

3. Reiff

4. Joeckel

5. Okung

6. Clady

Many mocks have Philly going Ramczyk.  If so then a Peters trade becomes not a matter of if but when/to whom.  Should be interesting.

On 2/24/2017 at 6:07 PM, Soul Rebel said:

1. Beachum

2. Whitworth

3. Reiff

4. Joeckel

5. Okung

6. Clady

The Eagles are looking for some cap room and already have asked Peters to take a pay cut which he refused. Would DG make a play for Peters if the asking price is a 3rd or 4th rd pick? I would say DG should explore it, if not Peters then try to shake loose a LT from some other team. Off the top of my head Joe Staley, Jared Velheer, and Joe Thomas come to mind if DG goes that route.

Archived