• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Next Time A Falcon's Fan Tells You Cam's No Man...

Saca312

That would be a great comeback if I were a Falcons fan.....but.....even if I were a Falcons fan it wouldn't change the FACT that Cam Newton ran from a fumble with the SB on the line.  It's ok though, he had a great 2016 season to make it up to you Panther fans.....right?  

But yet you don't deny you are a troll, which makes you even more of a clown.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

3 minutes ago, manu4t said:

But yet you don't deny you are a troll, which makes you even more of a clown.

Troll?  No, I'm a guy responding to a troll thread.  Really, this whole thread is laughable.  Ryan is a much better QB than Newton.  Last year it wasn't even close.  Panther fans might want to look up Cam's stats and number of playoff wins before talking crap about Ryan or any decent QB for that matter.  Newton has had one really good season when he was backed up by a great D, last year he stunk and for most of his career he's been mediocre.  AND.....the FACT remains Newton ran from a fumble with the SB on the line.  That was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in 30 years of watching the NFL.  That's not hyperbole, he flat out quit with the SB on the line.  Shameful.   

Troll?  No, I'm a guy responding to a troll thread.  Really, this whole thread is laughable.  Ryan is a much better QB than Newton.  Last year it wasn't even close.  Panther fans might want to look up Cam's stats and number of playoff wins before talking crap about Ryan or any decent QB for that matter.  Newton has had one really good season when he was backed up by a great D, last year he stunk and for most of his career he's been mediocre.  AND.....the FACT remains Newton ran from a fumble with the SB on the line.  That was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in 30 years of watching the NFL.  That's not hyperbole, he flat out quit with the SB on the line.  Shameful.   

And yet you only respond to a thread about Atlanta which says you are an Atlanta fan, and, too embarrassed to admit it. Look if the shame of blowing a 25 point lead is so humiliating that you have to deny being an ATL fan, perhaps you should find another team. Or just get better at trolling. Either way, time to stop embarrassing yourself on here, ok?

22 minutes ago, manu4t said:

And yet you only respond to a thread about Atlanta which says you are an Atlanta fan, and, too embarrassed to admit it. Look if the shame of blowing a 25 point lead is so humiliating that you have to deny being an ATL fan, perhaps you should find another team. Or just get better at trolling. Either way, time to stop embarrassing yourself on here, ok?

Lol, you got me I'm a Falcons fan.  Can't fool you Panthers fans I guess.  Anyone who criticizes Cam Newton has to be a Falcons fan lol.  Let me see if you thinking everyone is a Falcon fan has changed the FACT that Cam ran from a fumble in the SB.......hold on, I'll be right back I'm going to go check.............I'm back.....and nope.....Cam Newton still ran from a fumble and quit on his team with the SB on the line despite you thinking I'm a Falcons fan.  And were you ashamed of being a Panthers fan after Cam quit in the SB lol?  

Why would someone be ashamed of being a Falcons fan exactly?  I'm not a Falcons fan, if I were I sure wouldn't be ashamed of it.  What I would be ashamed of would be an MVP QB (he has those adorable gold MVP shoes to prove it) who....with the SB on the line......ran from a fumble because he was scared of getting hurt.  I'd be ashamed as hell if my team's QB quit on his team in the SB like that.

20 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Did someone seriously just attempt to belittle another quarterbacks playoff record using Matt Ryan?

How many playoff wins in a near decade did Ryan have again before this most recent season?

That's some serious revisionist history.

20 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Did someone seriously just attempt to belittle another quarterbacks playoff record using Matt Ryan?

How many playoff wins in a near decade did Ryan have again before this most recent season?

That's some serious revisionist history.

No, someone just pointed out that by any yardstick you want to use.....including the playoffs....Ryan is a much better QB than Newton.  In two more playoff games Ryan has over twice as many TDs as Newton and the same number of INTs.  See....this thread is fans of Cam Newton trying to belittle Matt Ryan, which is laughable.  

How many playoff wins did Ryan have before this year?  How many did Cam have before last year?  1......Against a Cardinals team that didn't have a QB after a 7-8-1 season.

The point is Panthers fans trying to talk smack about Ryan is ridiculous.  Your QB was awful this year and won 6 games.  Ryan was the league MVP and went to the SB.  If you're going to pretend the loss negates his great season I guess we'll have to do the same with Newton's MVP year huh?

You Panthers fans are just like your QB....you love to dish it out but when you get it right back suddenly everyone's a "troll".  It really is a shame they don't make band aids for feelings huh?

12 minutes ago, Brownmike said:

No, someone just pointed out that by any yardstick you want to use.....including the playoffs....Ryan is a much better QB than Newton.  In two more playoff games Ryan has over twice as many TDs as Newton and the same number of INTs.  See....this thread is fans of Cam Newton trying to belittle Matt Ryan, which is laughable.  

How many playoff wins did Ryan have before this year?  How many did Cam have before last year?  1......Against a Cardinals team that didn't have a QB after a 7-8-1 season.

The point is Panthers fans trying to talk smack about Ryan is ridiculous.  Your QB was awful this year and won 6 games.  Ryan was the league MVP and went to the SB.  If you're going to pretend the loss negates his great season I guess we'll have to do the same with Newton's MVP year huh?

You Panthers fans are just like your QB....you love to dish it out but when you get it right back suddenly everyone's a "troll".  It really is a shame they don't make band aids for feelings huh?

Ryan just now winning an mvp after a OC made his ass look good. Dude just now getting to the SB, he been in the league 9 years. Just a season ago falcons fans didn't think Ryan was the one to lead them, now they back on his dick

Remember this though, ryan blew a 28-3 lead

16938910_1412242572155760_7435079543121342742_n.jpg.17f7c7e65ec8454ce80c3143a3c3ae6f.jpg

4 minutes ago, Brownmike said:

I honestly don't care if you're a Falcons fan or not.

You have nothing better to do on a Saturday than shitpost on a random football teams message boards?

Not everyone here agrees on everything. I don't think Ryan is a bad QB by any means. But Ryan didn't go 15-1 with Ted Ginn Jr as his #1 WR. Give Newton Julio for a season, and Ryan Teddy, and see how things play out.

It seems abundantly clear you have a bizarre axe to grind as it pertains to Newton. Perhaps you should take your own advice about hurt feelings, because again, you're the one who decided to create an account here and pour your heart out about how much disdain you have for our QB.

2 minutes ago, beastson said:

Ryan just now winning an mvp after a OC made his ass look good. Dude just now getting to the SB, he been in the league 9 years. Just a season ago falcons fans didn't think Ryan was the one to lead them, now you back on his dick

Remember this though, ryan blew a 28-3 lead

16938910_1412242572155760_7435079543121342742_n.jpg.17f7c7e65ec8454ce80c3143a3c3ae6f.jpg

I'm not even a Falcons fan lol.  I'm just not a Panthers homer.  Ryan is a better QB than Newton.  That's simply a fact.  

What has Newton done in 5 of his six seasons playoffs wise?  Nothing.  I didn't start a thread trashing Newton, I'm pointing out how silly Panthers fans calling out Matt Ryan is.  

And you can post that score all you want...it doesn't change the FACT that Cam Newton quit on you fans and his team in the SB because he didn't want to get hurt.  The Falcons lost to a better team.....the same cannot be said about the Panthers.  They lost because Newton quit.

I love that the only comeback you guys have is to call me a Falcons fan lol.  What's next?  You're going to say the Dirty Bird was lame?  Im not a Falcons fan but if I were....they stomped the Panthers twice last season and went to the SB while the Panthers won 6 games lol.  

9 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I honestly don't care if you're a Falcons fan or not.

You have nothing better to do on a Saturday than shitpost on a random football teams message boards?

Not everyone here agrees on everything. I don't think Ryan is a bad QB by any means. But Ryan didn't go 15-1 with Ted Ginn Jr as his #1 WR. Give Newton Julio for a season, and Ryan Teddy, and see how things play out.

It seems abundantly clear you have a bizarre axe to grind as it pertains to Newton. Perhaps you should take your own advice about hurt feelings, because again, you're the one who decided to create an account here and pour your heart out about how much disdain you have for our QB.

It's true Ryan didn't go 17-2 with Ginn as his number 1 receiver....just like it's true that Cam Newton didn't go 13-6 with the 27th ranked D (although Newton did go 6-8 this season with the 26th ranked D).

And I have an axe to grind because I'm laughing at Panthers fans for trying to talk smack about Matt Ryan?  It really is a shame they don't make band aids for feelings.  I forget who said that......maybe you could help?

Your QB is a guy who ran his mouth nonstop when winning....then pouted like a little baby after losing the SB.  He quit on you guys in the SB because he was scared of getting hurt ....followed up the SB loss with the worst season of his career.......and you guys start threads laughing at Matt Ryan and the Falcons?  

And then whine about having "axes to grind"?

Lol.  

Just lol.

18 minutes ago, Brownmike said:

I'm not even a Falcons fan lol.  I'm just not a Panthers homer.  Ryan is a better QB than Newton.  That's simply a fact.  

What has Newton done in 5 of his six seasons playoffs wise?  Nothing.  I didn't start a thread trashing Newton, I'm pointing out how silly Panthers fans calling out Matt Ryan is.  

And you can post that score all you want...it doesn't change the FACT that Cam Newton quit on you fans and his team in the SB because he didn't want to get hurt.  The Falcons lost to a better team.....the same cannot be said about the Panthers.  They lost because Newton quit.

I love that the only comeback you guys have is to call me a Falcons fan lol.  What's next?  You're going to say the Dirty Bird was lame?  Im not a Falcons fan but if I were....they stomped the Panthers twice last season and went to the SB while the Panthers won 6 games lol.  

Newton didn't quit on anybody. Its also not going to change the fact that the so called mvp lost to a team being up 25 heading into the 4th quarter. I like how you trying your hardest to make excuses for that massive choke job. And ryan not better than poo. Pats took that underneath poo away. Couldn't even make the playoffs for 3 years straight with arguably the best WR in the league. He choked in 2012 too, let the 49ers come back and win after going up 17-0 AT HOME. Take that L and move on

13 minutes ago, Brownmike said:

I usually don't engage folks like you but I'm bored.

The fumble in the super bowl was one play of many like Tolberts fumbles, all the dropped passes, the RT goin full retard, the blown call on the cotchery pass etc.. I have them burned in my memory for ever.

Now the Meg Ryan thing, he's an above average QB at his ceiling and entering the backside of his career.  He crumbles under pressure and therefor I have no need for him.

Ill stick with my QB, you take whoever you want.  I'll be sure to not register on your teams message board to tell you how your team is this or that.

PS: nothing silly about trashing a rivals QB.  Not everything has to be super cereal.

2 minutes ago, beastson said:

Newton didn't quit on anybody. Its also not going to change the fact that the so called mvp lost to a team being up 25 heading into the 4th quarter. I like how you trying your hardest to make excuses for that massive choke job. And ryan not better than poo. Pats took that underneath poo away. Couldn't even make the playoffs for 3 years straight with arguably the best WR in the league. He choked in 2012 too, let the 49ers come back and win after going up 17-0 AT HOME. Take that L and move on

How is running from a fumble with the SB on the line not quitting exactly?

He was afraid of getting hurt so instead of diving for a fumble he jumped back.  He quit on his team in the biggest game of his life.

I don't care about the Falcons dude.  I don't know how much clearer I can make it to you.  I couldn't care less if they went 0-16 every year.  But Ryan is a much better QB than Newton....and Ryan has heart.  

The Falcons lost to a better team.  They had the Pats down but so have a lot of other teams.  There's a reason this was their 7th SB appearance and 5th win since 2001.  

Newton quit on his team ....lost to an inferior team......and had his worst season as a pro last year.

Ryan is better than Newton by any metric you want to use.......it's cute you guys are making troll threads about Matt Ryan though, lol.

Archived