• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Next Time A Falcon's Fan Tells You Cam's No Man...

Saca312

Hey, the Failcons are actually #1 on something!

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000785849/ranking-the-biggest-collapses-in-nfl-history

1) Super Bowl LI, Feb. 5, 2017: Patriots 34, Falcons 28 (OT)

Unless you've spent the past month in a subterranean covert-government bunker, you know the story: The Falcons operated as New England's kryptonite for three-plus quarters -- mounting a 28-3 lead over the lifeless Patriots -- until Tom Brady revealed his true identity: Superman. 

The only good news for the Falcons -- if any -- is this: You aren't alone. Teams have fumbled and faltered before and let sizable leads slip away. You aren't the first and you won't be the last. 

We understand that's hardly comforting to the wounded city of Atlanta.

Image result for matt ryan poop stain

15 hours ago, Kakarot said:

I know not to engage in conversation with anyone when it comes to Cam if they call him soft, or question his manhood. He's the toughest qb in the league, and it's not close

I always find it funny when people come and try to argue Cam isn't tough.

It's like they don't even know who their own QB is half the time.

I just start laughing when they tell me who their team is.

I only respect fans that say I'm a Lions/Browns/Jets/Dolphins fan.

I know they're telling the truth and if you can stay loyal to a team like that then I feel we have common ground and can communicate.

If I hear Seahawk/Cowboy/Patriot/recently successful team X I laugh out loud, roll my eyes, superman dat hoe and pimp on.

4 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

I just start laughing when they tell me who their team is.

I only respect fans that say I'm a Lions/Browns/Jets/Dolphins fan.

I know they're telling the truth and if you can stay loyal to a team like that then I feel we have common ground and can communicate.

If I hear Seahawk/Cowboy/Patriot/recently successful team X I laugh out loud, roll my eyes, superman dat hoe and pimp on.

Texans, Chargers, Jags, Eagles, Bills? Lots of other team fans I could get along with or respect... Losing two SBs over a decade apart is bad but losing four straight...? And those great all time Vikings teams that have collapsed.

Archived