• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Next Time A Falcon's Fan Tells You Cam's No Man...

Saca312

19 minutes ago, Brownmike said:

Your QB is a guy who ran his mouth nonstop when winning....then pouted like a little baby after losing the SB.  He quit on you guys in the SB because he was scared of getting hurt ....followed up the SB loss with the worst season of his career.......and you guys start threads laughing at Matt Ryan and the Falcons?  

Lmfao.

Nevermind the fact we had practice squad guys making up our injured o-line while Matt Ryan enjoyed a healthy line all season. Nevermind Matt Ryan has weapons everywhere while the only reliable guy Cam can throw to was Olsen, and his WRs can't get separation with KB's knee hindering him all season (as reported by our WR coach).

I'll have you know 6/10 of our losses were by 3 points or less. 6/10 saw us having a lead in the 4th quarter. That's the difference between a 6-10 and 12-4 season we should've had.

"scared of getting hurt"

cambigrunmiddle.gif

Cam's sure scared of getting hurt.

Image result for cam newton run gif

Yeah he's scared.

Jesus why is Cam so scared?

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

Oh I guess Matt Ryan tripped. He was totally not scared about getting hurt.

"Quit on you guys"

giphy.gif

Gosh Cam is such a quitter. Man. Should've ran faster.

Surely the Falcons don't quit.

16938910_1412242572155760_7435079543121342742_n.jpg

Big lead. Totally kept it right?

Image result for matt ryan sack flowers gif

Oh...um...

Image result for matt ryan superbowl sad

But blame the OC for Matt Ryan not even going for his open safe valve route near Freeman on that play!

"I have no axe to grind! lol lol lol you guys must have hurt feelings!"

*creates an account on a Saturday afternoon just to respond one by one to numerous posters while claiming not to be a Falcons fan, and desperately heaving out at rapid pace every false narrative about Cam Newton that has ever been mentioned throughout his career*

9 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

I usually don't engage folks like you but I'm bored.

The fumble in the super bowl was one play of many like Tolberts fumbles, all the dropped passes, the RT goin full retard, the blown call on the cotchery pass etc.. I have them burned in my memory for ever.

Now the Meg Ryan thing, he's an above average QB at his ceiling and entering the backside of his career.  He crumbles under pressure and therefor I have no need for him.

Ill stick with my QB, you take whoever you want.  I'll be sure to not register on your teams message board to tell you how your team is this or that.

PS: nothing silly about trashing a rivals QB.  Not everything has to be super cereal.

That's cool, you stick with the QB who ran from a fumble with the SB on the line and just had the worst season of his pro career and who is inferior to Meg Ryan by any metric you want to use.

And trashing a rivals QB is silly when you do it and then turn right around and defend your team's inferior QB.

Newton running from the fumble shows who he is when the chips are down.  As did his pouting after the SB loss.  He was all smiles and taunts when winning....then he got his ass handed to him and suddenly he wants to pout.

Not a guy I'd want as my team's QB.

4 minutes ago, TheRed said:

*creates an account on a Saturday afternoon just to respond one by one to numerous posters while claiming not to be a Falcons fan, and desperately heaving out at rapid pace every false narrative about Cam Newton that has ever been mentioned throughout his career*

I'd certainly love to hear the team he's a fan of. I bet you he knows his QB won't ever reach Cam's level.

Just now, Brownmike said:

That's cool, you stick with the QB who ran from a fumble with the SB on the line and just had the worst season of his pro career and who is inferior to Meg Ryan by any metric you want to use.

And trashing a rivals QB is silly when you do it and then turn right around and defend your team's inferior QB.

Newton running from the fumble shows who he is when the chips are down.  As did his pouting after the SB loss.  He was all smiles and taunts when winning....then he got his ass handed to him and suddenly he wants to pout.

Not a guy I'd want as my team's QB.

Matt Ryan enjoyed a healthy line all season. Cam Newton has been through scraps nearly his whole career.

I'll bring up Cam's playoff record VS Matt Ryans

Cam Newton - 3 wins, 2 losses; 1 superbowl loss

Matt Ryan -  3 wins, 4 losses; 1 superbowl loss.

Shall I remind you Cam has been in the league since only 2011? Matt Ryan has been in since 2008 hasn't he?

15 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Lmfao.

Nevermind the fact we had practice squad guys making up our injured o-line while Matt Ryan enjoyed a healthy line all season. Nevermind Matt Ryan has weapons everywhere while the only reliable guy Cam can throw to was Olsen, and his WRs can't get separation with KB's knee hindering him all season (as reported by our WR coach).

I'll have you know 6/10 of our losses were by 3 points or less. 6/10 saw us having a lead in the 4th quarter. That's the difference between a 6-10 and 12-4 season we should've had.

"scared of getting hurt"

cambigrunmiddle.gif

Cam's sure scared of getting hurt.

Yeah he's scared.

Jesus why is Cam so scared?

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

Oh I guess Matt Ryan tripped. He was totally not scared about getting hurt.

"Quit on you guys"

giphy.gif

Gosh Cam is such a quitter. Man. Should've ran faster.

Surely the Falcons don't quit.

16938910_1412242572155760_7435079543121342742_n.jpg

Big lead. Totally kept it right?

Image result for matt ryan sack flowers gif

Oh...um...

Image result for matt ryan superbowl sad

But blame the OC for Matt Ryan not even going for his open safe valve route near Freeman on that play!

Why Cam didn't go for the fumble in his own words:

"I don’t dive on one fumble because the way my leg was, it could have been (contorted) in a way.”

He was scared of getting hurt.

Since quoting you would just clutter the board more with that hyperlink junk, I'll just tag you.

@Brownmike

Again, honestly, consider if your QB was in that situation.

Then understand there are 2 heavy guys very close to the knees going for the ball where your QB was. Would you want him to risk his career for a fumble he's unlikely to get anyways?

Again, Cam has shown numerous times he's not afraid of getting hurt when it produces results. Not something that could hurt his career in the long term.

17 minutes ago, TheRed said:

False narrative?  You mean he didn't run from that fumble because he was afraid of getting hurt?

And I already admitted you got me, I'm a huge Falcons fan lol.  I'm too legit to quit dude!

Archived