• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Should We Take With Our Top 3 Pick?

Mr. Miagi

56 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

He's shooting 37% from 3 in College and taking over 2 a game. 

Mkg barely took 1 a game and shot .25 percent in college. 

How are they the same? 

Sometimes guys just try throw something out there to see if it'll stick. Like how I throw my poo on the wall every now and then. 

2 hours ago, carpanfan96 said:

He's shooting 37% from 3 in College and taking over 2 a game. 

Mkg barely took 1 a game and shot .25 percent in college. 

How are they the same? 

over 2 a game???????? well color me impressed. maybe by the time he hits the hardest competition of his life he will be ready to maybe take .....3 a game. 

The guy isn't a good shooter, now he might become one. But I'd rather some other team take that risk 

1 hour ago, Mr. Miagi said:

Sometimes guys just try throw something out there to see if it'll stick. Like how I throw my poo on the wall every now and then. 

I'm not the only one who has made this comp btw. 

But NBA teams can’t assume from his body of work that he can, which means teams will have three options as far as nurturing the talents he does have. It could try to live with his poor shooting at SF and make spacing the floor at the other four positions a priority, which is what Charlotte does with Kidd-Gilchrist.

btw fug me for having a different opinion than you and responding to your thread, amirite?

Archived