• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's not the players fault...

blueandblackattack

In my humble opinion... ALL the players look unmotivated, since the 1st play of the season, they've look unmotivated.

John Fox's "It is what it is" monotonous message has broken the team down. He was a great motivator and a player's coach, but I think his message got old and he couldn't adjust to that. He's been consistent on one level though: we never have back to back winning seasons. Even though you get quotes from players saying how he's energetic and motivating, I say a pictures worth a thousand words, pick any of the games and you can see the same ones poking out at you...weak play-calling...unmotivated...no determination...

I mean, he put Steve Smith on the sidelines in that last drive... No position looked good tonight. Like the great Lombardi has said, Football is broken down into 2 things = Blocking and Tackling, and tonight we couldn't do either.

It might not even be Fox, it could go even higher than that. With the overhaul and drama from the Richardson brothers, but someones head has to be on the chopping block, and the first one to go will be Fox's.

I hate to say it, because I've been a big supporter of Fox since the beginning, but, as the ol saying goes, "It is what it is"

"it is what it is", you know what It is, it's mediocrity, it's I really don't have an explanation that would suffice for the Inequities of my ignorance as head coach/DC/OC/ST/GM, that's what it is, it's lets waffle on making a decision that may help with addition by subtraction, it's I have nothing left in my bag of tricks

Archived