• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Damiere Byrd Has A Message To The Doubters

Saca312

Byrd looked good to me Wed night. He has value on special teams and still has a few more preseason games to make his case. I think Bersin is who he has to beat out for a spot and he got hurt wed night so that might give Byrd the edge he needs if he does not bounce right back.

TBH, would never link my real name to this account - I like to be free to say my unvarnished opinion without playing politics. Honestly, a large part of what I never liked about coaching was having to play "mayor" and be all things to all people. If I slapped my real name onto this account, I'd lose half my friends and professional connections for saying Kaepernick is a hero, and the other half for calling C*m Newton Wonder Woman.

(And given the level of vitriol and cultishness I've seen from a few of his supporters on here, I'd be genuinely afraid for my family to be criticizing our QB under my real name.)

If I lose some credibility by not leaning on my reputation directly, I can live with that.

24 minutes ago, RetiredCollegeCoach said:

I guess your dog coached D-I ball for 33 years (13 FCS, 20 FBS)? I guess your dog raised two Olympians, one of whom played two years of pro sports? I guess your dog is in regular contact with some of the top DCs in SEC football and compares player notes? I guess your dog was so well known and popular in his corner of a state that he bedded not one, but THREE local news anchors? I guess your dog gets called for sessions and tips by active and PS NFL secondary athletes? I guess your dog is getting a new training facility named after him next fall?

Nice dog, jackass.

Must be a Border Collie. Fuggers are smarter than my kids. 

31 minutes ago, RetiredCollegeCoach said:

I guess your dog coached D-I ball for 33 years (13 FCS, 20 FBS)? I guess your dog raised two Olympians, one of whom played two years of pro sports? I guess your dog is in regular contact with some of the top DCs in SEC football and compares player notes? I guess your dog was so well known and popular in his corner of a state that he bedded not one, but THREE local news anchors? I guess your dog gets called for sessions and tips by active and PS NFL secondary athletes? I guess your dog is getting a new training facility named after him next fall?

Nice dog, jackass.

Ya @uncfan888. Is your dog's life so sad that he/she creates a fake online personality and alter-ego to make him/herself feel better? Does your dog not only crave the attention by providing a fake list of life credentials, but then also posts that "fake life" in his screen name, as an attempt to remind you of his greatest every single time he posts? Does you dog attempt to highjack each topic when attention isn't solely given to him? Does your dog create a list of 10 faux achievements just so random strangers online can give him attention, then ironically state that he won't give his real name because "he doesn't want attention"? Does your dog claim to be one of the most decorated football minds in the nation, but then apparently spends his (limited) free time discussing Derek Anderson on a random internet message board? 

Yeah, I didn't think so @uncfan888. Clearly you're dog aint poo. 

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

Lol. Lol. Lol.

Why is that?  Bersin has still done A TON more than Byrd.  Sure, I'm pulling for Byrd to actually do something in regular season but up till now he has done like nothing.  Shows what you know.  Pretty sure he has 1 regular season catch. LOL,LOL,LOL. 

5 minutes ago, BananaGrabber said:

Ya @uncfan888. Is your dog's life so sad that he/she creates a fake online personality and alter-ego to make him/herself feel better? Does your dog not only crave the attention by providing a fake list of life credentials, but then also posts that "fake life" in his screen name, as an attempt to remind you of his greatest every single time he posts? Does you dog attempt to highjack each topic when attention isn't solely given to him? Does your dog create a list of 10 faux achievements just so random strangers online can give him attention, then ironically state that he won't give his real name because "he doesn't want attention"? Does your dog claim to be one of the most decorated football minds in the nation, but then apparently spends his (limited) free time discussing Derek Anderson on a random internet message board? 

Yeah, I didn't think so @uncfan888. Clearly you're dog aint poo. 

Even the banana knows you aren't poo, @RetiredCollegeCoach

Ya ya I hear you Bird.  Do it when it counts and I'll do the Bird wave after every TD you put up.  Lord knows this team needs some TD scorers.

PS.  If you guys would put that retard on ignore and stop quoting his ignorant ass this thread would be much more enjoyable.  Just a suggestion.

Archived