• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Birth of a Dragon....

j2sgam

Without clicking, RnR, Dragon, with Jason Lee? Loved it, thought that, but it looks like this flick focuses more on the controversy of him teaching Americans instead of his life.... Could be entertaining, regardless...

6 hours ago, scpanther22 said:

I don't know how honest this trailer is being..from what I remember about this film it was panned pretty badly because it chose to focus on the white guy. its told from his POV

Yeah, that's a different portrayal of the movie for sure... still interested, but enthusiasm curbed...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2017 at 3:20 PM, Promethean Forerunner said:

As much as I love Bruce Lee and his philosophy, I think he was bested in this fight. His wife and his entourage can claim otherwise (3 minute fight where the Wong submitted to him as opposed to a 20+ minute bout where there was no victor and Lee was exhausted and lost his footing at the end) but a public rematch was issued by Wong and Lee never mention it. This is around the time when Bruce started dedicating his physical training full time to improve his conditioning, strength, flexibility, balance and recovery time (experimental techniques like electroshock therapy to his muscles). Coincidence?

Didn't he injure his back in that fight and was laid up for months? Which is when he wrote Tao of Jeet Kune Do?

Archived