• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2017/18 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

4 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Haven’t watch the game but apparently the  stadium was at least 50% empty.  Apparently the fans want Wenger gone ASAP.  

Arsenal played a lot better today than they did during the cup final. The problem was that City also played a lot better.

6 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

Weather was pretty bad and I can't imagine they were too keen on seeing Arsenal play City again after that woeful cup final performance.

Yea, the attendance this year has been awful.  In years past, the stadium was packed no matter what.  

Watch Chelsea vs City and feel compelled to post the fact that Cesc Fabregas is total :poo:  SO sick of watching him jog around giving balls away and NO effort whatsoever.  Fug him.

Update:  Yep, I'm about done watching Chelsea this year.  No one is trying today and even Conte makes no changes.  Chelsea has no heart and I'm sick of watching this shetshow.  Willian terrible, dreadful today.  Christianson...sucks.  Even Pedro looks dreadfull.  And yes, Hazard has been fuggin terrible.  Team effort, everyone sucked.

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

Watch Chelsea vs City and feel compelled to post the fact that Cesc Fabregas is total :poo:  SO sick of watching him jog around giving balls away and NO effort whatsoever.  Fug him.

Update:  Yep, I'm about done watching Chelsea this year.  No one is trying today and even Conte makes no changes.  Chelsea has no heart and I'm sick of watching this shetshow.  Willian terrible, dreadful today.  Christianson...sucks.  Even Pedro looks dreadfull.  And yes, Hazard has been fuggin terrible.  Team effort, everyone sucked.

it's because teams play City hoping for a draw to keep their goal differential and not drop in the tables. everyone for the past 2 months just plays all 11 players in defense, jogs around, and hopes City doesn't run up the score.

that's the worst strategy yet everyone does it. Liverpool showed what you can do when you pressure City into defensive mistakes, but nobody wants to try it.

Conte acknowledged as much on parking the bus but the Chelsea players were really horrible today.  Conte was as well, the false 9 doesn't work but we continue doing it.  Chelsea is definitely going to sack Conte and probably completely change the roster.  Any way congrats on the title. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived