• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2017/18 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

Chelsea defence is like a follies video.  Christianson is just terrible.  Everything from Chelsea just not good enough, so frustrating to watch.  Congrats to Spurs handly beating the blues even without Kane.  Chelsea needs a shake up too many premaddonnas sick of it.

Well, that was a fun game to watch... kept expecting us to Spurs it up, but after 28 years, we finally won at Stamford Bridge. Hurrah... only took us 28 years.... 28 YEARS....

And ppphft! Arsen.  The one from Verts was not intentional, and yes, it should have been called and most likely yellow carded. But, we've been on the receiving end of plenty of those games too, so not gonna cry too much. Btw, wanna tell your guys to stop with the arm yanks? It's frustrating how much they get away with there. Maybe they should stop with the murder too?

45 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Chelsea defence is like a follies video.  Christianson is just terrible.  Everything from Chelsea just not good enough, so frustrating to watch.  Congrats to Spurs handly beating the blues even without Kane.  Chelsea needs a shake up too many premaddonnas sick of it.

Yeah.. can't believe that wasn't cleared... I'll take it though. Helped me breathe easier for sure. :) Beer for your sorrows man, I feel your pain and frustration. You know I know it, I'm a Spurs fan, lol.

5 hours ago, Raskle said:

Well, that was a fun game to watch... kept expecting us to Spurs it up, but after 28 years, we finally won at Stamford Bridge. Hurrah... only took us 28 years.... 28 YEARS....

And ppphft! Arsen.  The one from Verts was not intentional, and yes, it should have been called and most likely yellow carded. But, we've been on the receiving end of plenty of those games too, so not gonna cry too much. Btw, wanna tell your guys to stop with the arm yanks? It's frustrating how much they get away with there. Maybe they should stop with the murder too?

No clue whatcha talking about but Arsenal game was boring af until he put starting midfield back in.  Arsenal have no depth in midfield.  I’d let Wilshere walk cause his passing today plained sucked.  Also no clue why they extended Elnanny.  He only f passes backwards and has zero dribling or shooting ability.

10 hours ago, Shocker said:

Southhampton just equalized by strolling through the box and tapping it in.  Wow, Arsenal defense looking really bad.

Arsenal defense has been absolutely awful this year.  There will be a complete defensive rebuilding this summer.  I think Bellerin will be the only remaining player.  Xhaka might be gone too, he offers very little defensively even tho he improved a lot this year.  Mustafi is a great player but makes a ton of errors.  Maybe with right coaching he will do well.  Aubameyang is a monster tho...  The highest scoring Arsenal forward in history thru first 6 games.

7 hours ago, Shocker said:

Chelsea finishing again lacking...interesting summer upcoming.  Will be surprised if there aren't many changes and not just the manager.

Chelsea have few aging players and few players who wants to move.  Replace and sell.  Get someone who wants to play.

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

Chelsea looks bad against Southampton.... wow.  Morata is struggling big time in EPL.  Alonso should of gotten a straight red...  instead Mike Dean says play on.  That guy is such a closet Chelsea supporter.

Surprised they were able to come back in this match...thank you Giroud.

Archived