• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A few photos and notes for you fine people

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

If you read Igo's analysis, you would have known that Worley actually made a good play on the ball. it was just that Cam threw such a perfect pass that it was almost impossible to defend. 

this gif/play tells me nothing except that we have a damn good QB and TE

CMC & Samuel  is going to make life whole lot easier for Olsen, KB & J-Stew,  You will see far more explosive plays from that group. 

Just now, sanjay_rajput said:

CMC & Samuel  is going to make life whole lot easier for Olsen, KB & J-Stew,  You will see far more explosive plays from that group. 

agreed. for what its worth Sanjay, i do agree with you that we need both an heir apparent to Greg and an adequate secondary pass-catching tight end, though perhaps not as fervently as you do. lol.

Howard or Barnidge would have been great. but lets see what we can pick up next year, or perhaps we can shift Funchess to TE! lol

9 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

if you read Igo's analysis, you would have known that Worley actually made a good play on the ball. it was just that Cam threw such a perfect pass that it was almost impossible to defend. 

Goodplay by Worley but he just doesn't have that top end speed like Bradberry who would have been stride for stride with Olsen. 

BTW both of them will take this secondary to elite level. 

1 minute ago, UpstatePanther said:

agreed. for what its worth Sanjay, i do agree with you that we need both an heir apparent to Greg and an adequate secondary pass-catching tight end, though perhaps not as fervently as you do. lol.

Howard or Barnidge would have been great. but lets see what we can pick up next year, or perhaps we can shift Funchess to TE! lol

Lets see what Simonson & Manhetz has to offfer they could fill in that role for this season while Armah could play the Richie Brockel role as hybrid TE/FB.

I'm actually feeling really good about the overall roster, this team is going to be very balanced on both sides of the ball!

28 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

if you read Igo's analysis, you would have known that Worley actually made a good play on the ball. it was just that Cam threw such a perfect pass that it was almost impossible to defend. 

Meh, I don't really care about the analysis of a website owner.  He looked COMPLETELY out of place.  Which shouldn't shock anyone at this point.  

1 hour ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Meh, I don't really care about the analysis of a website owner.  He looked COMPLETELY out of place.  Which shouldn't shock anyone at this point.  

Olsen is one of the faster TE running 4.5  and a master route runner I expect any CB to be beaten by All pro TE. 

Archived