• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A few photos and notes for you fine people

Jeremy Igo

Andrew Norwell smiled at the fans. He spent a lot of time in the offseason practicing this, as not to frighten them. 

Carolina Panthers-3096.jpg

Pepp is back, fans showed him a lot of love. 

Carolina Panthers-3120.jpg

Cam pre practice stretches now include plenty of shoulder work. 

Carolina Panthers-3143.jpg

Also notice Cam kissed his gold chain before things get underway. Not sure what that is about, seemed to have special significance. 

Carolina Panthers-3158.jpg

Curtis Samuel was no match for James Bradberry. Bradberry smothered him here, breaking up the pass that ended up being intercepted by Mike Adams. 

Carolina Panthers-3465.jpg

Carolina Panthers-3470.jpg

Cam played up the crowd, per usual. 

Carolina Panthers-3580.jpg

Funchess cramped up. Seemed like abdominal cramps to me the way he was holding his stomach. Those are the worst, hard to breathe when that happens

Carolina Panthers-3689.jpg

Anywho, thats it for today. Unfortunately, things have gotten much tighter as far as media is concerned at training camp. I am not sure how many photos I will have for you guys this year. 

34 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Unfortunately, things have gotten much tighter as far as media is concerned at training camp. I am not sure how many photos I will have for you guys this year. 

I thought you were pretty much part of the "inner circle" of media now.  No one the Observer has takes pictures as well as you, or at least if they do their editors make sure that they never see the light of day...

Archived