• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A few photos and notes for you fine people

Jeremy Igo

Just now, UpstatePanther said:

hes also not an asshole to the entire Huddle, so theres that.

MountainTroll_WB_F2_WandUpTrollsNose_Still_080615_Land.jpg?w=1200

I'm not an ass hole to the entire Huddle.  I just don't think Worley or Funchess are good.  Now we can't have opinions?  I also don't like Saca.  So, I am an ass hole to him, and I'm okay with admitting that.

Besides that, looks at your replies to me, are you sure you're not being the ass hole to me for having a opinion?  Just curious.  

Just now, nctarheel0619 said:

I'm not an ass hole to the entire Huddle.  I just don't think Worley or Funchess are good.  Now we can't have opinions?  I also don't like Saca.  So, I am an ass hole to him, and I'm okay with admitting that.

Besides that, looks at your replies to me, are you sure you're not being the ass hole to me for having a opinion?  Just curious.  

what i have a problem with is your condescension. you act like people should just believe you because you say so. Saca presents evidence, and all you have is your opinion. you can have an opinion all you want. but if you cant provide evidence to either refute him or confirm yourself, your opinion is just that.

and yes. ive been a bit of an ass to you, for which i do apologize. my initial gif was in response to a build up of frustration with your constant criticism of Funchess in the face of evidence to the contrary. have your opinion man, its a free country. but please at least give some sort of evidence to back yourself up.

3 hours ago, UpstatePanther said:

what i have a problem with is your condescension. you act like people should just believe you because you say so. Saca presents evidence, and all you have is your opinion. you can have an opinion all you want. but if you cant provide evidence to either refute him or confirm yourself, your opinion is just that.

and yes. ive been a bit of an ass to you, for which i do apologize. my initial gif was in response to a build up of frustration with your constant criticism of Funchess in the face of evidence to the contrary. have your opinion man, its a free country. but please at least give some sort of evidence to back yourself up.

Saca doesn't present evidence.  The face of evidence?  He was on the field and did nothing last year.  Just because someone says he didn't get enough reps, doesn't mean it's true.  And I REALLY don't give a poo what Ron Rivera thinks about Funchess either.  

5 hours ago, UpstatePanther said:

Worley doing Worley things.  giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Worley doing Worley things.  giphy.gif

if you read Igo's analysis, you would have known that Worley actually made a good play on the ball. it was just that Cam threw such a perfect pass that it was almost impossible to defend. 

this gif/play tells me nothing except that we have a damn good QB and TE

Archived