• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2017 NFL Roster Cuts Tracker

21 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Dam Richardson on that line is scary.. Hoping for alot of weed violations with him in that city..

Yes, and to recap-

Could have had Vernon Butler.  Instead got cute thinking they could trade back and still get him.  Wrong.  GMan says nope, he's ours.  Took Ifedi with that pick.  Bust.  Took Malik McDowell with 2nd this year.  Already a bust.  Traded 2nd or 3rd for a head case rental in Richardson plus Panther killer Kearse.

Overall us drafting Butler screwed them something fierce.

27 minutes ago, rmoneyg35 said:

TJ clemmings cut. That's about 3 top tackles that were wanted by huddlers in the draft that ended up not working out. Erving was traded for a 5th, Kouanjido cut as well.

Man, Clemmings

I remember a few on here last year arguing until they were blue in the face that we should've drafted this kid (even after most pointed out he graded worse than Remmers) and how much better he was than any OT on the roster (including Oher prior to concussion).

Browns released undrafted rookie CB Channing Stribling. Not a big name obviously but remember there was some chatter about Panthers looking to draft him or had interest.  6'1 188 lb CB fits the mold for our CBs. oh wait that was Gettleman.

hometown product, could kick tires on.

8 minutes ago, bobsfoodbasics said:

@RapSheet

On a big news day for #Steelers RBs, source says they are releasing RB Knile Davis.

I've always thought this guy could make a splash given the right scenario, always seems to the against the 8-Ball.

i think he has the physical abilities to help a team, maybe not ours.

Archived