• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

San Francisco - who's headed out?

RoaringRiot

2 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Traffic in the Bay Area always sucks. I'd leave SF with some time to spare to get to the South Bay. 

I heard that, I grew up in the East Bay Hwy,880, 101, & the bridge BS was a nightmare, I moved to the central coast and it was great for the first few years now it’s just at F**ked as everywhere else, if not worse at times.

33 minutes ago, PanthaSan said:

I'm not far south of you.  When I go to the bay, I go I-5 to the 505 and then to the 80 to the 680.

You keep your SoCal freeway jargon to yourself. We don't say "the" before our freeways. It's just 5 to 505 to 80 to 680. 

There really isn’t s*it in Santa Clara as far as nightlife, I would go either downtown Campbell or San Jose about 15min away, The Vesper in downtown Campbell has solid cocktails,  SJ has a few places but nothing of note really.

If you’re looking for more you might be better off hanging in SF until game day.

Almanac Taproom just opened up in SF if you are into “sour” farm to table beers.

There’s also a plethora of small independent breweries along the central coast about 1hr from Levi

Archived