• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

igor

juliosantos

i stayed quiet during the whole thing with him and miljon . This might sound very weird and people may think im lying but i actually know igor personally. How do i know him? he lives 2 houses a way and i grew up with him basically . i actually seen him a couple days ago and he was talking about the huddle lol . Now this is the thing with igor , he might be a die hard panther fan but he has serious mental issues hes schizophrenic and bipolar and hes also a drug addict / alcoholic  . The reason why i know the same guy is because of his apartment its been like that for years , his dad has money and is weathy but he lives in the side apartment with 5 other people and no joke the cops are their at least once a month . i had to let this off my chest and im embarrassed to know the damn dude 

1 minute ago, juliosantos said:

i stayed quiet during the whole thing with him and miljon . This might sound very weird and people may think im lying but i actually know igor personally. How do i know him? he lives 2 houses a way and i grew up with him basically . i actually seen him a couple days ago and he was talking about the huddle lol . Now this is the thing with igor , he might be a die hard panther fan but he has serious mental issues hes schizophrenic and bipolar and hes also a drug addict / alcoholic  . The reason why i know the same guy is because of his apartment its been like that for years , his dad has money and is weathy but he lives in the side apartment with 5 other people and no joke the cops are their at least once a month . i had to let this off my chest and im embarrassed to know the damn dude 

So he's not Russian?

2 minutes ago, Jangler said:

I find him funny, is that wrong?

I want to say something about his hump every time a I read his posts....

i dont find him funny kids a maniac he tried to fight my dad once , hes a junkie . he even knocked on my door in the middle of the night  to ask for cigarettes 

Archived