• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this really a Panthers fan forum?

steven8989

15 hours ago, Ship said:

This team has lost its swag and it's JR's fault. He has undermined the players directly and indirectly since the end of 2015. He allowed Cam to get beaten up last year without saying a word. He got the team a PR hack to teach the players to repress their thoughts and emotions during a very tumultuous time in the NFL with social issues that clearly matter to the players. He removed Gettleman and alienated away our other talent evaluators who at least brought some cut throat personality to this team.

JR toes the NFL line and the non-commital politically correct line. This team has no stance on anything, not even the health and safety of its players.

I noticed it last year with the Vikings game during the protests in Charlotte. Tre Boston and Bene clearly had real thoughts and emotions about it. Tre wanted to plan something to show solidarity at that game. This team did nothing in response to that event, even with the game at home. That decision was not a player's choice to do nothing. That was a JR decision.

The guy deflates everything because in the past ignoring real problems allowed you to be financially successful because you could play to both sides. It's the old knock on Michael Jordan. Those days are over. The youth of today in professional sports have a more activist mindset and feel more empowered to make a stand on issues and to be themselves, even if that causes a commotion and "unwanted press". Likewise, the fans of today don't want to see lukewarm PR-ed bullshit trotted out. JR's model is as old and inept as he is and he is gonna ride it into the ground while wasting the talent and personality we have on this team.

We legit have some of the funniest, biggest personalities in the league on this team. We have so many young and dynamic guys and they should be allowed to ball out on people and not be hemmed in. It's really sad to see the bland product that this owner has so meticulously created on the field each sunday.

You said this well. This team is in a downward spiral. I dont see light at the end of this tunnel. Too much has taken place and it has killed the spirit leader Cam J Newton..Maybe if he was healthy things would be a little better but with all this political issues that directly affect majority of these players and the owner is just really saying just play football..its not sitting well with the outspoken here...but i forgot they all got cut or a nozzle put on their mouth...So the only thing left is to loose football games.

1 hour ago, Farachlombardi said:

We need to hold our heads high and stop spreading negativity it was a fluke loss for us and it was a lesson . We needed this loss I'm happy we loss because it will solve our problems and make us better going forward have some faith guys it's a long season and we I'll win that Super Bowl just keep pounding and keep believing and kick tom Brady's ***** 

Thank u!!!! I wish this forum was like it use to be. It's turn into a bunch of whinny ass women. Maybe all these guys wives have took over their account!!

17 hours ago, steven8989 said:

I mean we lost our first game of the year yesterday, along with eight other teams. There are only two undefeated teams left and everyone acts like the season is over with. We got beat by a team that was hungry and didn't want to go 0-3. I don't even know why I get on here to read all the crap y'all guys put on here. I think u all need to just quit watching football and start watching another sport. One loss is all it is!!!!!

C'mon man!  This is the internet!  We only criticize and flame!  Internets2017!!!

When the team plays like poo, we're  going to complain.  It's the Huddle.  How long have you been here?

There will be some good, critical and intellectual conversations; and then there will be the usual bitching and moaning from people typing out half a sentence and a gif.  

What's the old expression?  Huddle gunna Huddle!

7 hours ago, SOJA said:

man some of yall are truly negative people 

Yes a bunch and most of them was guys saying after we went 2-0, how much tds u think we will beat Taints by. Now those same guys are like oh no we are done. We are going to lose the rest of our games, our season is over. Please go pull for another team ain't nobody got time for that.

6 hours ago, sanjay_rajput said:

I'll feel better when you give the coaches some credit, you gonna be eating crow this Sunday. 

I agree with u man. I  also thought u was right when u  u said we needed another TE. Look now when ur only one goes down hurt ur stuck without garbage.

Archived