• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Borat Hating

gorillamilitia13

Borat used to be a decent poster.

Now he's indiscernible from any of the other run of the mill incoherent mouth breathers that just pop in to share what they perceive to be innovative opinions and analysis of Cam Newton that are actually just more of the same canned stereotypes about black quarterbacks that have been regurgitated ad nauseum the last several decades.

In short, overload him with poop emojis, and just keep it pushing.

38 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Borat used to be a decent poster.

Now he's indiscernible from any of the other run of the mill incoherent mouth breathers that just pop in to share what they perceive to be innovative opinions and analysis of Cam Newton that are actually just more of the same canned stereotypes about black quarterbacks that have been regurgitated ad nauseum the last several decades.

In short, overload him with poop emojis, and just keep it pushing.

More race-baiting, fallacious garbage. 

You should try making a real argument some time, instead of dismissing stats ad lapidem and bloviating about secret agendas. 

2 minutes ago, Borat said:

More race-baiting, fallacious garbage. 

You should try making a real argument some time, instead of dismissing stats out of hand and bloviating about secret agendas. 

Dismissing stats out of hand should be a given.  They mean nothing when it comes to individual games.

2 minutes ago, Guild said:

Dismissing stats out of hand should be a given.  They mean nothing when it comes to individual games.

I’m referring to The Red and my back-and-forth re: Newton’s performance post SB. Any time I brought up stats, he’d either call me racist, or otherwise dismiss my reasoning with no explanation other than a wordy “because I say so.”

1 minute ago, Borat said:

I’m referring to The Red and my back-and-forth re: Newton’s performance post SB. Any time I brought up stats, he’d either call me racist, or otherwise dismiss my reasoning with no explanation other than a wordy “because I say so.”

I'll take your word for it in this case as I don't follow individual personalities.  I can identify a few here like Zod, Fiz, PhillyB, and a few others but for the most part don't bother to distinguish.  Have some pie or whatever I randomly choose to click.

28 minutes ago, TheRed said:

None of this is true.

tenor.gif

You’re simply not intellectually capable of differentiating fact-based argumentation from bluster. You make claims, then proceed as if the fact that you made them is all that’s needed to prove their veracity. While that may pass muster in your deluded world, you would be laughed out of any office, university department, or courtroom if you brought those low (see: zero) standards of proof to bear.

Archived