• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 10 Tailgating Towns

Jbro

A rainy day for a preseason game as he videotapes a parking deck that has to kick out workers before they start to let in game parking, and one that doesn't allow grilling. Shocker there isn't a lot of tailgaters!!

Its not that much better anywhere else around town in any of the other lots. The one across the street from the stadium is decent. Other than that there really isnt much tailgating before the games. Maybe if we had one giant lot like most nfl stadiums do you would see a little bit more but I doubt it. Charlotte isnt exactly a tailgating town unless its a stupid nascar race.

We'll always have problems making a tailgaters list just because of how it has to happen. With a few exceptions (Huddle's) it's a disjointed mess. The parking lots where we can tailgate, too, have been disappearing. The land goes where the $$$ goes. IMO in 10-15 years there will be very few open parking lots downtown. There'll be parking decks and those are not suited to tailgating. :( It's already started with the new baseball & city parks just blocks from BoA stadium.

I remember that video. It's from before the first preseason game against the Bills in 2006. It had rained all afternoon but the stadium was completely packed for the game that night. Naturally, it's taken way out of context.

Tailgating is like a lot of other things at BoA: about average. I like the comments from Bills and Browns fans though. I guess the tradeoff for their excellent tailgating is...having to be a Browns or Bills fan.

If you are a Browns or Buffalo fan you now the best part of the day will be tailgating. Once you enter the stadium things go downhill fast. If we keep sucking, watch what happens, people will care less about the game and hang out more at the tailgate and get drunker. Makes the game less painful.

We'll always have problems making a tailgaters list just because of how it has to happen. With a few exceptions (Huddle's) it's a disjointed mess. The parking lots where we can tailgate, too, have been disappearing. The land goes where the $$$ goes. IMO in 10-15 years there will be very few open parking lots downtown. There'll be parking decks and those are not suited to tailgating. :( It's already started with the new baseball & city parks just blocks from BoA stadium.

:iagree:

the panthers don't make any money on what happens outside their block so they don't care. at the end of the day you can only control what you do in your tailgate. Most of the people who bitch about it are losers who have nowhere to go, know nobody who tailgates, and who are too antisocial to introduce themselves to some strangers who openly invite them to come hang out with them. So they sit at home with their thumb up their ass and poor mouth the whole tailgating atmosphere.

the panthers don't make any money on what happens outside their block so they don't care. at the end of the day you can only control what you do in your tailgate. Most of the people who bitch about it are losers who have nowhere to go, know nobody who tailgates, and who are too antisocial to introduce themselves to some strangers who openly invite them to come hang out with them. So they sit at home with their thumb up their ass and poor mouth the whole tailgating atmosphere.

you act like your an expert or something

i have been to greenbay and arizona, we own both of them...

our atmosphere is awesome

I assume this was sarcasm because I went to Green bay last year and there tailgating was awesome! Charlotte cant even be in the same discussion as Green Bay. I dont know about Arizona but I doubt its any better or worse than Charlotte.

Well that is shocking. We can't compete with a team that has been around forever and has one of the most die hard fan bases in history. Thank you captain obvious.

Let me rephrase my question again so you can understand it, we shall go 1st grade level.

Panthers fan? Yes, No, Maybe

Tailgate ever? Yes, No, Maybe

Please circle one.

Does that help?

Archived