• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Instead of inquiring players like good teams do

Pantherxtreme

This incompetent sob trades away one of our best offensive threats on a already struggling offense.

All because we have an over his head OC who can't adjust to his personnel and think every receiver running go routes is good play design. We let one of the best possession receivers in the NFL walk out the door for peanuts, for a Marty Hurney 3rd round draft pick ponder that.

I remember when Gettleman said he didn't believe in windows for Superbowl teams. Well Dave, Superbowl windows are a very real thing and you and Hurndog helped us completely miss ours. Other teams are realizing they have a real chance at winning the SB and are going all in. Either every team in league is wrong or windows are a real thing and we got completely fuged because of shitty upper management. 

We are in 49ers, Jets, Browns, territory when it comes to wide receiver depth and talent.

And all these experts talking about Cam played better in 2015 when KB was out. We'll guess what, we could run the ball wih the best of them in 2015 and now we are one of the worst. 

And now we just got weaker in the passing game. KB size and ability to box out sealed the win for us last week. We have no other receiver on the roster who could have made that play.

15 minutes ago, bull123 said:

I was a lot more mad when we lost Josh and Smitty

I was mad about Steve but more from a nostalgia aspect than from on field performance at that point in his career. With Josh I was mad but atleast Gettleman had a philosophy and a rhyme and reason for not wanting to pay Norman. 

I see no reason for executing this trade other Hurney throwing Beane a bone and giving Tyrod a reliable receiver on the Bills playoff run.

This stinks and it certainly doesn't show the Panthers are in win mode now.

Archived