• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With all the heat on Marty is there anyway??

trucpfan

2 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

I don't think anyone feels good bc no one knows what's going to happen now. Either they do better or worse. No way to tell till Sunday it's frustrating

My thing is that if teams weren't worried about our pass attack before, I kind of doubt this move is going to have them quaking in their boots now.

This trade also takes away our best run blocking receiver. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

The official story was that the Bills called at the last minute and made the offer. Marty took it with 3 minutes left till the trade deadline.

That doesn't exactly leave a lot of room for consultation. 

There must have been previous discussions on what to do before the trade deadline.  No business man makes that kind of a deal in 3 seconds.  Probably had discussions weeks prior about who we could or shouldn't trade and Kelvin happened to be part of the discussions.  Maybe I'm dreaming.  I think the NFL is going downhill very quickly. 

2 hours ago, ThPantherFan said:

There must have been previous discussions on what to do before the trade deadline.  No business man makes that kind of a deal in 3 seconds.  Probably had discussions weeks prior about who we could or shouldn't trade and Kelvin happened to be part of the discussions.  Maybe I'm dreaming.  I think the NFL is going downhill very quickly. 

Another user heard the story from. Beane on NFL radio. 

Per him, the discussion started on the day before the deadline, initiated by the Bills. 

Archived