• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The disappearance of KYLE FLEISCHMANN - 10 years later

Hotsauce

http://www.wcnc.com/mobile/article/news/crime/crimestoppers/10-years-later-detectives-continue-following-leads-on-the-kyle-fleischmann-case/490363973

“CHARLOTTE, N.C. – There is a somber anniversary for the mysterious disappearance of a young man.

Thursday marks 10 years since anyone has heard from or seen Kyle Fleischmann. The 24-year-old was last seen on video surveillance walking alone after police say he left a group of friends in uptown Charlotte.

Video surveillance shows the last images of his son, Kyle. At around 2:20 a.m., he was walking alone past the Buckhead Saloon and then vanished.”

Anyone remember this story from 10 years ago?  I remember it well, I was the same age at the time and also frequented Buckhead Salon and other uptown bars.  It’s crazy that this case is still open. Somebody saw and knows something. It’s really sad for his family. 

What theories have you heard?

I agree with his fathers theory.  He was spotted walking down Davidson street very late 3:30ish am drunk and I think person(s) stopped and attempted to rob him - it is known he had little or no money on him, and then killed him and disposed of the body.  The disposal of the body is theorized as in a construction area near Davidson but wasnt ever confirmed to my knowledge.

I personally, right around this time, had a friend that lived off Davidson in a condo and we bar hopped and walked back to his home many times.  Late too, so its a harrowing story.

Anyone that knows this area will tell u that some very bad elements are just a few blocks away.  Like street drug deals in broad daylight.  Ive seen them first hand driving home from working downtown.  Dangerous area after dark.

Actually my wife and had dinner downtown one night and some guy hiding in the shadows popped out and asked for cash.  I gave the dude a 20 and kept going.  Not hard to imagine a scenerio where this happens.

9 hours ago, Shocker said:

I agree with his fathers theory.  He was spotted walking down Davidson street very late 3:30ish am drunk and I think person(s) stopped and attempted to rob him - it is known he had little or no money on him, and then killed him and disposed of the body.  The disposal of the body is theorized as in a construction area near Davidson but wasnt ever confirmed to my knowledge.

I personally, right around this time, had a friend that lived off Davidson in a condo and we bar hopped and walked back to his home many times.  Late too, so its a harrowing story.

Anyone that knows this area will tell u that some very bad elements are just a few blocks away.  Like street drug deals in broad daylight.  Ive seen them first hand driving home from working downtown.  Dangerous area after dark.

Actually my wife and had dinner downtown one night and some guy hiding in the shadows popped out and asked for cash.  I gave the dude a 20 and kept going.  Not hard to imagine a scenerio where this happens.

Uptown is horrid during early morning hours.  Few months ago a couple enjoyed night out and on the way to their hotel, a dude popped out of the bushes and raped the young lady and made her boyfriend watch the whole thing at a gun point.  Do not wonder off to dark alleys during late nights/early morning hours in uptown.

On 11/12/2017 at 8:52 AM, ARSEN said:

Uptown is horrid during early morning hours.  Few months ago a couple enjoyed night out and on the way to their hotel, a dude popped out of the bushes and raped the young lady and made her boyfriend watch the whole thing at a gun point.  Do not wonder off to dark alleys during late nights/early morning hours in uptown.

That’s horrible. 

However, how on earth was the guy able to Rape a girl and hold a gun on the boyfriend?  Talk about multitasking 

Archived