• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Packers Upper Level Tix Available

PantherBoy95

I won't do all of the back and forth like the other guy.
I went to SeatGeek, compared it to the market price and marked mine down $40 in the same area.
I am not selling them below face value. For one of the biggest games, with one of the best players of one of the most historic franchises coming into town.

If someone would like to give me a fair price that's LOWER THAN but comparable to market I am willing to do that.
I couldn't make either this or the Vikings game so I prefer they go to a Panthers fan.

If you can't afford tickets, either save up or simply skim past. I'm not sure what trust issues you all have but everyone isn't trying to "rip you off"
Be blessed.

3 minutes ago, PantherBoy95 said:

I won't do all of the back and forth like the other guy.
I went to SeatGeek, compared it to the market price and marked mine down $40 in the same area.
I am not selling them below face value. For one of the biggest games, with one of the best players of one of the most historic franchises coming into town.

If someone would like to give me a fair price that's LOWER THAN but comparable to market I am willing to do that.
I prefer they go to a Panthers fan.

If you can't afford tickets, either save up or simply skim past.
Be blessed.

I don't think it is a matter of being able to afford the tickets. That's pretty offensive you would say that to the huddle. We wouldn't inquire or question your pricing if we couldn't afford it, because we wouldn't have interest in the purchase.

However, since this is not a case of being able to afford it... this is a case of exactly what you did. Instead of providing a face value price to fellow fans (+/-10%), you have elected to go to the online marketplace, compare your price and figure out what you could sell them for to make profit. 

Instead of using the huddle for a place of sharing and community, you have elected to try and make money off of those who are willing to pay the price because they are fans. I don't see this as a favor or a hope of getting a fan in the stands, but just an easier sell.... maybe.

Well with all of that being said I have had someone willing to buy them.

I will emphasize that I did not intend to over-sell them, I can honestly say I believe that I was being more than fair.
  Yes profit would be made, but definitely not anywhere near comparable to what I saw them going for online. AKA $40-50 each less.

I understand the underlying sentiment however.

Best to you.

Archived