• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh I hate coming to Charlotte

cookinwithgas

5 hours ago, Malt Liquor said:

It's got to be shitty living in Green Bay Wisconsin.

Yep. Going to the playoffs 9 out of the last 10 years really sucks. Not to mention a Super Bowl victory along the way- the hugest suck of all time.

Just stop. Green Bay has been a very good football team for a lot longer than the Panthers have even existed. And after what Green Bay has done late in games the past couple seasons, you can't tell me there weren't a sh!t-ton of Panthers fans worried as hell when GB recovered that on-side kick, a 100% Rodgers or not. 

33 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Yep. Going to the playoffs 9 out of the last 10 years really sucks. Not to mention a Super Bowl victory along the way- the hugest suck of all time.

Just stop. Green Bay has been a very good football team for a lot longer than the Panthers have even existed. And after what Green Bay has done late in games the past couple seasons, you can't tell me there weren't a sh!t-ton of Panthers fans worried as hell when GB recovered that on-side kick, a 100% Rodgers or not. 

But are there any strip clubs in Green Bay? What other entertainment do they have other than then the packers? Do they wear modern clothes in that town?

Archived